Transferred BTC into trust wallet, transfer completed but balance not showing

Two days ago I transferred BTC into my trust wallet account from an exchange, and the transfer shows on my trust wallet, however I have no balance being displayed on the app. I am using the latest version of the app.

BTC wallet address:
bc1qmueq7k4khdysxrqln6umxefukwj4cw3kl3gx8p

7 Likes

Transaction hash:
505952e770b128c6882752a57dca097c1877f6b835cbd7f149be334821340376

7 Likes

@Lochlan2607 Please follow the troubleshoot guide:

3 Likes

Unsuccessful, tried everything but I’m unsure how to clear trust wallet cache on iPhone, there isn’t an option to do it in settings

3 Likes

@Lochlan2607 You should most likely check if your app is up to date first and then you can reimport your wallet.

3 Likes

The app is up to date and I’ve already tried to reimport the wallet, unsuccessfully.

3 Likes

Could you please say if you have been able to resolve this issue you have with the BTC not appearing in your Trustwallet App?

I am having the very same issue.

“ The BTC is showing in the blockchain but it does not appear on my Trustwallet app”

5 Likes

Hey, unfortunately, no resolution. I opened a support ticket and am just waiting to hear back from them.

7 Likes

Watching as I have had the same issue.
Bought 0.002ish BTC which shows as transferred to my Trust Wallet. Balance wasn’t updating so I did all the steps before reinstalling the app and now my BTC balance reads zero despite the wallet address showing it has a balance.

4 Likes

@Lochlan2607 Thanks for replying back.

I switched to Trust Wallet on the Android and I am seeing the same problem. with ZERO displayed on my dashboard while Blockchain shows what I am supposed to get.

It s because of this, I am not able to SEND the BTC to where I need it to go.

Is there anyone else having the same problem? I think this is a TRUSTWALLET issue. and I have never experienced it except for maybe 5 minutes.

6 Likes

@FiL1 Troubleshooting the error is what you need to do:

If that doesn’t resolve it, you need to open a support ticket through your Trust wallet app. That’s the best way to get proper support.

3 Likes

That sounds similar to mine. There seems to be a few having the same issue.
I’ve opened a ticket as none of the troubleshooting tips resolved it for me.
Hopefully Trust Wallet can get this sorted.

13 Likes