Transferred Binance-Peg Ethereum (BEP20) to Ethereum (ETH) address

Hello everyone, i have a similar issue, i transferred ETH from Binance to Trust wallet and showing as successful in Binance to the correct address but neither have arrived in my wallet. Trust ETH wallet is 0

Transaction hash
0xc584d34ba685cf5b6b62cd519eb48fc1f15b2e74db708e09659379a57b1401fd

Why ETH did not arrived in Trust wallet?
What can i do to recover my ETH?

Hi @GeoVal,

To better assist, send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hope this will help, thank you for your promptitudine!
If another details needed, i will cooperare.
All the best!

You have transfered Binance-Ethereum ETH (BEP20) token and not Ethereum (ETH) coin.

You see details here: https://bscscan.com/token/0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8?a=0xd70469dd38c2af482ee1f12810c6a55e57463015.

To see balance you need to find token Binance-Ethereum ETH (BEP20) and add it to your wallet.

Example how it would look in the app:

2 Likes

Wow, excelent job!
The balance was there but not showned.
I have also Binance-peg tether, i canont Find a way to concert.
How can i convert Binance Peg Tether and Binance Peg Ethereum in something more usual, Tether pt Ethereum for example, in order to make the transaction i initially start to do?

1 Like

If you want to convert them to the Ethereum (ERC20) version, you need to deposit it back to Binance.com and withdraw as ETH (ERC20). Or, use https://www.binance.org/en/bridge

If you still want to use it as a BEP20 token, you can use Pancakeswap in the DApps browser to directly swap USDT (BEP20) to ETH (BEP20).

2 Likes

I cannot move Binance Peg ETH back to Binance, and Binance Peg Tether also, because “i Don’t have enought Smart Chain (BNB) to cover network fees”
It’s not fair because i didnt need BNB to put in trust wallet, Why should i need to transfer back.
What is the solution, should i transfer BNB in trust wallet in order to cover fees for transfering back the amount to Binance?

1 Like

This is the message:

This is how non-custodial (decentralized) wallets work. You need to pay for the network fees so the validators can process your transaction. Learn more here:

Correct. You need to have a sufficient amount of Smart Chain BNB (BEP20 BSC).

1 Like

Help with ETH transaction- transferred from Binance acct - successful transaction but still can’t see in wallet

1 Like

Hi @Whwong85,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was provided by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
5 Likes