Transferred PBR from Coinbase Wallet to Trust and balance is not showing

Hi There!

I transferred PBR from my Coinbase Wallet to my Trust Wallet using QR scan code on Trust (both addresses were a match) on 11/01/2021 and the balance is coming up as 0. Coinbase wallet confirms the transfer went through and miner fees were paid and all, however the balance is not showing in Trust.

Please help!!

Hello @vnrua81 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transferred funds from Coinbase Wallet Below…

0x7A669487bB942386D669a3cc45a7e7537B715e04

My husband transferred his PBR tokens from his Coinbase Wallet into my Trust Wallet using the QR Scan on 11/1.

His Coinbase Wallet shows that the transfer went through as noted above, however the balance remains $0 in my trust wallet.

@vnrua81 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: ETHEREUM
Contract: 0x0d6ae2a429df13e44a07cd2969e085e4833f64a0
Decimals: 9

Great! Thank you! I was able to add the custom token

I can now see my tokens however there’s no $ amount attached to it??

Also, I’m trying to cash this out of my trust wallet and can’t seem to get PBR to pull up on pancakeswap??

Any thoughts??

They’ll not pull up as they’re ERC20 assets, PancakeSwap supports only BEP20 assets. Try to use ERC20 protocols such as Uniswap or 1inch.