Transferred USDT to Bnb on the DEX

I have the same problem where I transferred usdt to bnb using dex swap. The status was successful but it didn’t reflect the value in bnb. Please help.

Hello @ariets To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Version 2.8
  2. Crypto address
    0x790f07B2FdA6199556dD3A70A1DfaD482257208e
  3. Trasaction hash in bscscan with status successful
    0x9c78359a24565c555e390560120294ba35715ce69002ca80a6f97b24a37e434d
  4. Details: I made swap usdt to bnb using dex, and went through the process and got approved and as checked the bscscan it was successful. However, it didn’t reflect the value and BNB balance got deducted.
  5. Unable to attached pic with some error

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

I have an issue while converting busd to bnb as its showing I dont have enough bnb to cover the charges

@Rprijas
That means you do not have enough BNB to cover the transaction/ gas fees.
You only need a little amount as gas fees.