TWT and CAKE Farming

TWT and CAKE farming are the best projects now. Its really passive income for me. Thanks to Trust Wallet Team, their doing really great job. Kudos to Trust Wallet Team and to the Trust Community.

24 Likes

Great buddy, yes, TrustWallet is amazing

4 Likes

@Trustbear13 how do you get the best ROI on Pancake? Staking, Farming or the Syrup Pools?
I made a little experiment with $100 and came to the conclusion that staking + syrup are the best. I wrote an article about it, but unfortunately not many people answered. Here it is: Pancake Swap: Staking Experiment. Getting Best ROI?

I really look forward to hearing about your strategy.

Cheers!

12 Likes

My earnest question right now.

2 Likes

Yes they’re amazing…really thanks KUDOS!

4 Likes

2DTrust

How do you think this?:thinking:

5 Likes

Trustwallet Pro. hmmmm…

2 Likes

Goodluck and happy earnings

3 Likes

I do all Staking, Farming and Syrup pool will give you best ROI.

3 Likes

Still testing the staking portal, have been harvesting a good amount 2 days down the line. Lemme give it a month then share how i perform, but am so glad to stumble upon it.

4 Likes

Have a question, If I harvest my cake and trade with another token hope I won’t lose my initial stake when swapping and it wont unstake also? Don’t mind me I just need absolute certainty

5 Likes

Yea . Twt is Great. I didn’t start the stake farming because I noticed the quick drop in cake price after the intiation of the project. But looking at bake and burger, I think it’s only normal … I’ll start farming as soon as I get better spare cash

4 Likes

I understand u but u should have took the advantage of price fall to get more then, I mean more cake, cake is a very good and promising project much better than uniswap, I also took a late decision but not too late, it’s just an advice (view)

6 Likes

How i can it stake? Where i can find guide? Thank you for your help

2 Likes

Bonjour à tous, j’ai vraiment un problème je viens de faire une transaction hier de 1000TWT pour acheté de la vitesse de minage mais depuis j’ai le message que ma transaction à été effectué mais rien a été ajouté en vitesse… QUELQU’UN POURRAIT M’AIDÉ?

2 Likes