TWT BEP2 Holders

How about the TWT BEP2 holders that want to participate in Governance voting? Because its seems that only TWT BEP20 holders can join the voting. Thanks

13 Likes

I want to know this thing.
Please answer admin.

2 Likes

just swap bep2 to bep20, its easy and brings new functions to token. Its not mandatory, and panama bridge will be later avalible to swap back to bep2 via built in app interface

5 Likes

I think is for only TWT bep20 holders because the voting system is on the Binance smart chain system. I converted my TWT bep2 to bep20 using this procedures :point_down: and it was very easy, effective and time saving

How to Swap TWT BEP2 to TWT BEP20

8 Likes

Is there a reward for voting or its just to make our voice and idea count

2 Likes

Panama bridge is urgently needed for easy convertion.

2 Likes

Well, in my opinion, just swap all twt for bep20 to play with defi/vote, all new features, and wait a bit, till in app bridge feature will be here. So just one operation swap is not hard, isnt it?

2 Likes

I can’t agree less, plus it should support mobile device hence the extension can’t work on a phone if I am right.

1 Like

Is it possible to implement a mechanism for converting TWT ERC-20 tokens to BEP-20 based on the Trust Wallet by clicking a few buttons. Snapshot / Trust Wallet voting will be more active.

2 Likes

BSC bridge it’s on its way

2 Likes

Without PC is not so fast and easy. Waiting for useful built-in swap option…

1 Like

Big Boss… Thanks for this