Unable to see Tokens in Trust Wallet

Traded
Bnb for safe moon on pancake swap now I don’t see coins in my trust wallet pls help

Hello @Keitho24k To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Nevermind issue resolved! Must have just needed time thank you. I just needed to be patient I suppose :slight_smile:

Hello, similar issue just pancakeswap bnb smart chain to Catgirl. Added it as a custom token it shows up on my list but says I have zero tokens.

Wallet address 0x67ea23Cf7D27202b23Cc2e9914F2EccD1C2B7e03

Transaction
0x29a0c19c440b4fb23c55751402e495f19ab4ec3fe6b1fe5371d93f0af5c3788a

It says I am unable to embed images but I am on version 2.11

I sent usdt bep 20 from my trust wallet to the exchange and did not notice that this exchange does not support the bsc network. the tokens went to the ERC20. How can I get them back.
thanks

@angevicka Please contact the customer support of destination platform so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.