Unable to see Tokens in Trust Wallet

A post was split to a new topic: What happened to our tokens

@JoshyG
Can you provide your receiving address and screenshot of wallet?

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x66f1d75dc8e1c6757355590db408c856e3383e81b2edfbc1515e7fe4e8d9c80a

@JoshyG
Your tokens are here 0xb1c44bdc67d1ba54097011084e084bf9e8364b2d as Binance-pegged ETH.

How do I go about getting them? Please and thank you.I appreciate it.

Been trying for days

So far I am disappointed with Trust wallet support. 3 days and no response. I followed up with the support email everyday and no response. Please help

@JoshyG
Please follow this guide and add as a custom token

Hello, I need assistence… I have a token in my wallet and my coin quantity is dessapear from nowhere without any transaction history…

@alexcoin
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello , I swapped ether for floki on uniswap and its recorded as successful on etherscan , but it doesnt reflect in my trust wallet. It shows that I own the assets on etherscan. Could you please help me ?

@Gyanka
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, i bought EGC token from pcs and i still did not get my token on my wallet. Here’s the txn hash:

0x4ed886f9a55f69f9328705575d889fc84a20a704c4de5fb582b30b17fc2ec72d

Thank you.

I tried that. No love. again would the coin be lost if it went from BEP20 to ERC20? I had Binance-peg Eth. go to Ethereum. so i think those are two different networks

. Thanks Alan…
Can I ask one more thing and I can pay you for your time / help

0x68810a6F5bB0491cB9Ccf8c52735A1acf5f28009

I bought Shibazilla … but it’s not showing I’m my trust wallet and I think this one is a scam

Shibazilla and Shibaz ! Are they not the same?

@Lenaugusto your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0x2caea40ccaa9fab06ccce214bab17b6eefabc22e).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

@Silverset I don’t know. You have to contact project team and ask them for correct contract. Or they can be different tokens. You have to do your own research.

Hi Alan, the reply function is not allowing me to post photos or link.

@Lenaugusto I have enabled it for you. You can now share screenshot and the link used.

Hi Alan,

I remembered I googled pancakeswap and found myself on this link:

https://pancakeswap.finance.tokens-change.in/swap/

It looks so much like pancakeswap!

that’s fake PancakeSwap link, the legit PancakeSwap link is: https://pancakeswap.finance/

Be careful next time double the link before connecting your wallet.
Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. We’ve nothing to do from our side.