Unable to Swap Kishu Inu

@Tnizzysan
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

@Below_10
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello I need help as well my transaction hash id is : 0x64efcf1984179ef5433677455a7809a600b6f6c0ca7a96fab2a143cea8573a72

This forum is not allowing me to upload pictures either, this whole process is a headache, please do better!!!

Everytime I try to swap it, it says error return amount is not enough no matter how much amount.

My transaction histories were deleted when I re-imported my wallet, is there a way to retrieve them?

I cant post screen shots the website says it won’t allow me to imbed media. Is there a secret to this?

it won’t let me attach photos on my phone? Can’t on my laptop either but here’s my hash, can I send the photos somewhere else?

0xbe467b00604ccd6ae40b1dd052c5db482f3186fff398109f010b744d8b6576a7

Hi

@Below_10
Please use a slightly higher slippage when trying to make the swap.

Hello I how do l change the slippage it’s been giving me the same error since yesterday. This is very annoying

@hooli1
When on the dApps and trying to swap, there should be a settings icon where you should be able to adjust slippage.

I am not trading through Capps on pancake swap I am using the Swap function directly on the DEX page on the trust wallet app. Is there any way you can help me one on one this is extremely irritating!

@Tnizzysan , @Below_10
Please use the Uniswap Interface via walletconnect if you’re on IOS or you can access the Uniswap interface via your dApps browser on Android to make the swap from KISHU INU to ETH

I have been trying to use Uniswap, it seems to work at around 2% slippage but it prompts me to give over 500 dollars to finish the transaction, is this correct? I paid $75 using trust wallet to get approval to swap kishu inu, and still am not able to swap to etherium, I then paid $75 again using uniswap and still am unable to change to etherium unless I pay over $500. Even if I increase my slippage to 50% it still wants to charge me over $400 in etherium. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

I’m on android Trust Wallet and there is no Dapps browser anymore. All I have access to is the DEX trading function and I am unable to sell my Kishu.

Regardless of amount I get the ERROR: executuion reverted: Return amount is not enough"

How the hell do I sell this? Been trying for 5 hours now and nothing is helping.

@bopo
You can always adjust the fees, but your transactions might get delayed or canceled. The app does not get anything from the fees. All of it is paid to the miners.

Learn more here: Why is my ETH transaction fee so high?

@rkmskmrobots
You can enable your dApps browser if you are on Android.
Just follow the steps

1. Go to your Trust app settings
  2. Select Preferences
  3. Click DApp browser and enable after.

So you’re saying I lost about $50 of fees trying to use trustwallets Dex swap function but now I have to use uniswap and lose that previous transaction fee? This doesn’t seem like the future of finance

I’m no longer interested in swapping I just want my ETH back. Where can I send these screenshots because I have them all but it’s not letting me attach here. Surely there’s an email I can send to?

Is there any way to speak to someone at Trust Wallet to sort this out?

@Below_10 transaction fee can’t be refunded. We don’t take any fee, all transaction fees goes to ETH blockchain miners.

Learn more:

1. What is an ETH gas fee?

2. Why is my ETH transaction fee so high?