Unable to unstake my bnb on everest

It has been almost 2 weeks already, and my BNB still showing pending, someone on TW Reps please help me out… I staked 5 of my BNB on 7 March and unstaked on 16 March and up till now still pending.

Regards,

3 Likes

@iamdeadlyz, hi buddy, needs your kind assistance here , pls…

1 Like

Another one, a very big problem that they do not give a solution to. They will only say that they are working. But there are already many days like this. Weeks better to warn so that people do not continue to fall. Now a drop of 80% of the ideal BNB for those who have ours.

Hello There. I got a good news for you. All you need to do is to download a new version of TW. We added a new fiture redelegation. Please redelegate, chose another delegater from the list and than after 7 days you can withdraw all your BNB tokens. Good louck on your mission!

And who are you? what proof is there of that? also only allows to redelegate what is at stake. Not what is pending. That solution does not work for me. One more week of staking with no unlock guarantee. To remember only part. How could you have known that? I certainly do not see that a solution

1 Like

Please stop telling us to redelegate since we can’t with a “pending” coins. We heard about that update we did that update its not the solution for us.

1 Like

Exactly, good answer, seems to want to enlarge the problem.

We want to have our tokens, not an eternal stake. And also not valid for what is already pending.

1 Like

We gave our tokens, they said one week…okay. They take immediately. Than we would like to undelegate…we know about that one week cause they said clearly…They said “You cannot do anything to your tokens during this time, so plan ahead.” I DID! I planned! So where is my money that i planned with? thats a joke

2 Likes

Bad joke without any laugh friend. You’re right. They should make it up to us. I advise leaving comments in the Google store in which they announce the Trust Walet stake regarding this whole matter.

I guess we can all work together. It’s better to warn people of it because am also in this saem shoes. I staked my BNB and I unstaked it after 4 days and it’s still showing pending up till now. I tried redelegating it but it’s not working. Nothing is working because it’s pending. Let’s all gather and complain on the playstore app. It seems they want to scam us of our BNB. It’s better we flag them and report them if they can’t solve the issue for us. They would only keep saying they are working on it and up till now nothing has been done. It’s taking months already. It’s seems trust wallet is a scam with what am beginning to see

1 Like

@cputra @Patxi @Darksky @Sholola

Please update your app to the latest version: 5.18 (iOS) 1.27.15 (Android), or higher.
To unstake from an inactive validator (apr is showing as 0), you need to redelegate the unstake afterward. Here’s a guide:

Be informed that it will take 7 days for the BNB to be fully unstaked.
Unstaking period starts on the next day UTC 00:00
Once you unstake, you will not receive rewards.
Learn more:

This, unfortunately leaves another challenge entirely.

I staked about 8.5 BNB early March with Alps as validator. Nothing came of it after the advertised 7 days.

Updated the app and redelegated to TW Stake, thinking that was a smart choice.

7 days past and nothing came of it. As a matter of fact, TWT Stake became INACTIVE!

Now, I have had enough and have decided not to stake again. I want a full UNSTAKE!

This, too, is taking forever.

Something certainly isn’t right here!

Hi @llterix,

“TW Staking” validator node is not inactive. You can double-check here: BNB Chain | Binance Staking | Binance Swap

To clarify, can you send me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, validator issue, or missing balance)
1 Like

This isn’t the info I have on my wallet (see attached screenshot).

From my app, the TW validator is ‘inactive’ as can be seen above.

However, I have already unstaked and still cannot access my balance.

I’ll appreciate both my earned commissions and staked amount as I’m not open to the idea of redelegation (again).

Interesting. What is your Trust Wallet app version now? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Version 1.27.18.

However, it appears that I need a minimum of 70 characters to forward this reply.

This text is in fulfillment of that righteousness.

1 Like

haha :laughing:

Can you try to re-import your wallet?
Here’s a guide:

Also, you might want to try using WiFi with a strong internet connection and/or VPN. There might be internet connection issues on your end.

Reimported. No luck.

My internet connection isn’t slow - so this shouldn’t be an issue.

Anything else I could try with remote hope for a resolution?

What’s your BNB address? (ress the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
Also, send screenshots of the app errors.

Are you using mobile data or WiFi?

bnb12rp4qsufe2q6mn7x5jyyypzw0x4d6nkh2zak24

No errors register except that no rewards are showing up even after a successful 7 day stake with TW Staking.