Unable to withdrawal my DOT

P L E A S E H E L P ! ! !
Same issue here. My transaction is pending for a week now.
Fuck Trust wallet, this app is a total scam, not trustful, they locked up all my Polkadot.

I want to upload some screenshots for proof, but I get this error message:

“Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”
“Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.”

How can I upload some screenshots for proof

I can’t upload any links or screenshots because of “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.” message

Reinstall it… it work now … but better to install it in another phone to make sure that you have the correct seed words… instead of uninstall the existing one

1 Like

Node issues has been fixed. Thank you for confirming, @Wsh. Please try to transact again, @Soma17, @helpmeadmin, and @angii.

A post was split to a new topic: Insufficient Smart Chain (BNB)

Have you heard anything? People are having issues with other coins as well.

I never heard anything, but I fixed it by just deleting the app and reinstalling it

Please read my message above yours. That is the latest update and the issue is already fixed.

If anyone else is still experiencing errors, please re-install the app. Don’t forget to create a backup of your recovery phrase.

1 Like

Yes I had the same problem. To fix this you need to back up your 12 word phrase and install trust wallet ON ANOTHER DEVICE

and import your wallet using your 12 word recovery phrase

Swipe down to refresh your balance multiple times

And then attempt the DOT withdrawal. It just worked for me. I sent my dot out to binance and I will never use trust wallet again for DOT. Because if I never had another phone / device I wouldn’t been able to resolve this issue and my dot would of been stuck there forever .

1 Like

Installing on another device wasn’t necessary. You can do it on the same device.

Moving forward, glad to know things are ok on your end now. Cheers!

1 Like

I did this, installed on other phone with my seed phrase, but my DOT balance doesn’t show. Did your dot show up when you did it? Or did you have to do something else also?

1 Like

HI, I’m having issues for days. When you deleted and then reinstalled, did your DOT show up right away or did you have to do something else to get it back? I installed onto a different phone with my seed phrase but the DOT shows zero. Really getting upset… if you have any advise please let me know!

1 Like

Several people have said their DOT balance doesn’t show up when they do this, but I don’t see any comments as to how they got it back or what to do if my DOT disappears if I do.

1 Like

When i wana send dot i receved error . Unable to creat enum via index …

After i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it i needed to add back DOT by using the icon in the top right corner and adding DOT

1 Like

Did you find a solution for this issue??

I cannot transfer my polkadots to the stock market, it gives an error

bende tekrar yükledim fakat yine sorun devam ediyor

I have followed all of the guidance about reinstalling the app/VPN etc. but I still cannot send DOT to another trust wallet DOT address.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Is there anyway of finding out what is causing the ‘Something went wrong - try again’?

2 Likes