Unable to withdrawal my DOT

Hi there. So it’s been over 24 hours and I still cannot withdrawal my DOT. I’ve never had this issue before. Could someone help me out here? Thank you so much

2 Likes

Same issue with me not able to withdraw

4 Likes

With you DOT, yes? Have you heard from any support yet? It’s a bummer because we missed the ATH because of it yesterday. I couldn’t even exchange in the wallet. Did you try that as well?

2 Likes

Not yet same issue cannot send it

1 Like

Is there no support on here…or seemingly anywhere for Trust?

2 Likes

Hi @Soma17 and @Wsh,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. DOT wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
  5. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
1 Like

My Public Address to Receive DOT: 14F55c2gE8RiwmufKU4N4DNQG7dCHxjyXUuaymttoCxZNAfs

Version: 5.13

And screenshot attached. Thank you!!

IMG_4524|231x500

Please help

1 Like

and if you really need a video, I can. But it just is a loading screen until failure. Nothing really to see there. And yes, I know how to send DOT. I’ve been using this wallet for over a year, sending and receiving.

Any luck with the withdrawal…?

I am still waiting for support team reply

NOPE. Aside from what you see above. No luck. Let’s keep each other in the loop though. I hope would love to have this resolved sooner than later.

Sure , as I am facing exactly same error u are facing while sending dot

I tried to send BNb it is work and had sent as usual without any problem

Hope support team will get back to us soon and resolve this issue

B. R

1 Like

It must be an issue with the Polkadot blockchain then. Let’s keep in touch on here. I’ll let ya know if anything changes or if I figure out a solution. Have you tried deleting and reuploading the app yet?

Nope , as long as I can send other coins so the wallet is ok and the issue is most likely because of something wrong with polkadot nodes, let’s wait support team hope the get back to us quickly

1 Like

That’s my feeling as well. Hopefully we hear something soon

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 50 DOT in my wallet but have a message stating a one time fee of 1 DOT for account activation

Thank you for providing the requested information. The dev team is currently investigating this issue.

@Wsh, please provide the necessary details as well.

@Soma17, please try to use a VPN while transacting. It is likely that you are having internet connection issues, that’s why you can’t connect properly with the node.

I have sent you yesterday email with all requested information , plz check your email

I have checked now with a VPN same issue loading confirmation screen and failure after few seconds