Unable to withdrawal my DOT

I don’t have access to the emails. Please send the following information here instead:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Polkadot wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Apparently NOBODY has access to email… It has been an extreme amount of time and I just got an email telling me that they were answering them in the order they get them without even reading my email!

False. The Trust Wallet team has access to it. It would be ridiculous to setup a support email if they don’t have access to it, right?

Anyways, if you prefer waiting for them, sure. Else, feel free to send those details here that I asked earlier.

hi , why Trust Wallet keeps 1 dot for itself as fee without notifying us on the wallet?
that’s a shame, Trust Wallet continues stealing from us… it’s completely illegal either by dot regulations or by morality… DOT network considers that 1dot as “keep alive” strategy to prevent dust accounts but you took that 1 dot for youself…
DOT says: " that one dot is spendable and transferable but after transfering account would be reaped…"
but you dont allow it to withdraw… why???

2 Likes

Yup - there was no Notification ANYwhere until I tried to remove it…
All I want to do is close that wallet and keep my DOT - I don’t need it there since I can’t do anything with it at all… I can’t transfer it or sell it nor can I exchange it…

1 Like