Unknown token in my wallet (DAI stablecoin)

The DAI token is active in my wallet but I never purchased it. I do not have a record of it in my Ethereum transaction record. Here is a pic of my trust wallet. Also, I would love to swap that DAI to my Ethereum! Any help is appreciated…

strong text

Hi @virgistellar,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. DAI wallet address (select Dai Stablecoin, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
1 Like

I think you may have qualified to receive DAI from any DEX because you interacted with their platform or you may have submitted your address somewhere.
You have nothing to fear.

If you want to know where you received it from, go to the ETH Blockchain, enter your address in the search field and press enter. Then open the area you have amount of tokens you have, then select DAI, scroll down you will see transactions of DAI.

With this you can know from what source the DAI came.

To exchange your DAI to ETH follow this guide How To Use Uniswap With Trust Wallet or use the direct swap feature in TrustWallet (very easy).

Trying to attach photos.

Do we have to start over again? I try to attach a screen shot

Hello? Have you seen my posts? I have tried to attach a photo but doesn’t come through. Still need help now.

Hi @virgistellar,

Please attach the requested details earlier so we can check.

As I said, I tried attaching a file but it has not uploaded to here for some reason. Will check my camera settings right now

@virgistellar just copy the address, the screenshot does not work due to privacy policy of trust wallet.