Unreflected balance

Please someone sent me Bitcoin worth 125$ but I’m yet to see it on my wallet. It successfully went through. When i check on my explorer i do see the balance

3 Likes

@Tim1222 Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

I have done the troubleshooting guide and procedures still it’s not showing.
But when i check on my explorer is still showing I’ve received the 125$

1 Like

I have an USDT TRC20 wallet with TrustWallet, but there were 1 transaction were not reflected on my USDT TRC20 balance, and i can find it on the blockchain

@alejandrosans Can you provide a transaction hash ?

I recently withdraw USDT from my Bybit to my TON address on Trust wallet but I’ve not received any TON on my Trust wallet, i check on explorer and found my successful transaction but i cant remove it from the tonscan explorer
How can I recover Crypto From Tonscan explorer…???

@DiaMon Trust wallet doesn’t support TON tokens yet so you’d need to import your wallet to a wallet that does support it and access your funds from there. Regarding a wallet that does support TON tokens also, you’d need to make your own research.

1 Like

How do I import my TON keeper to explorer to access my funds
Can I get a step by step format on how to access my TON on Explorer?

@DiaMon The explorer is not for accessing tokens, you can use it to check transactions on your wallet.

1 Like

So how can I access my the crypto I sent :pleading_face:
I can’t find it in my trust wallet
I withdraw USDT from Bybit to a TON Address on my Trust wallet I found the transaction in my explorer but it haven’t received anything in my trust how do I go about it

@DiaMon I explained already, please check my initial response to you above.

1 Like

Ok so how do I import my wallet to a wallet that supports TON tokens?..

@DiaMon You would need to import your seedphrase to a wallet that does support TON tokens.

In what space am I provided to put my seed phrase and what kind of seed phrase?

@DiaMon I am not sure of that, please ensure you do your own research first.