Unstake BNB token

Hello , I have uns take my bnb because I splashed water on my 12 words and theres words we can’t see anymore so I wanted to send them back to my binance and make a new accompt but if I read correctly I will have to wait 7 days to do that ? Cause my tezos took 5 minutes ? Or if there’s a way you can give me back those words so I continue staking thanks

Go to help center. Then multi wallet. And then show seed phrase… you will be able to see the 12 words. Do not tell anyone those words

Hey guys, go down off page, click on suport and select stake problems id transacción etc and submit

2 Likes

Thanks you very much for this👍

1 Like

I can’t find it can you send me maybe a link ? Thank you

Hello my friends. Thanks for waiting. A new version of TW is coming up. You can download now and everything is going so far good! Thanks a lot for your patient. Good luck on your mission!

Any help for those using Trust Wallet with wallet connect on iOS? I’m experiencing the same issues where I can’t unstake. It’s been pending for over 7 days.

1 Like

Actually I got the same problem… the worst thing was my STAKED BNB just got 0 balance in my wallet after I reinstalled my Trust wallet app. Since the app just keep “stopp working” unexpectedly.
Please any help?

Hey @Mikhailkola my STAKED BNB just showed 0 balance in my wallet. Any advice please?

Send bnb not add to my balance

(upload://6QcvyLNGCVe0xqTjhpkd8WQpFO4.jpeg)

(upload://jmsQ2zUfL9igzJw1V3PWtPCSNvQ.jpeg)

Im changuin from BNB to BNB smart chain… the founds dissapair for 1 hour, then I got them back in without converting it in the smart chain, but they took the comission… wth…, does anyone knows what can Indo??

Can you please show the ver. of ur TW? You need to upgrade to the last one!

Version 1.27.17. Pending status still there… Has anyone been able to go over that issue?

Are you able to unstake tho ?

Cant unstake my coins from the “Avengers” pool on binance dex. Tried to unstake and send 3 bnb to Trust Wallet for staking and it said “Signature fail insufficient fund. you got, but 40,000 bnb fee needed.” This is not a typo. This is exactly what it said. Why would I have a fee of 40k bnb to unstake 3 bnb? Is it the “Avengers” stake pool thats scamming ? or something else?

1 Like

I tried unstake through trust wallet, now the status is pending. No error message. I guess you can try redelegate then unstake?

Hi, do you have any update? After redelegating how many days do I need to wait in order to unstake?

If my staked wallet is a trust wallet how can I undelegate them from Binance chrome extensions? Is it possible?

Hi,

I cant unstake my bnb
The comment come out is “not available”

Someone can help me…

Hello @Rudi002 stick to one thread please: Cant unstake my bnb