Unstaking frozen tron

After staking my tron it is now frozen I cannot use it but it is still showing my wallet. Can I still get my tron back?

3 Likes

I staked 400 Tron in my Trust wallet on April 4. Now I cannot unstake them even after the 3 days limit. My Tron address is TPB55WapL3QRD5C8EAAq2MPVBekN5eoaMB. The transaction hash is 0a8bb94f3d8d0e6d5445a9d3062a79de92b0909d4511b5d77e54bb2c191f4d96

My Trust wallet version is 1.27.26

Provide the following details to be able to assist further:

1. Trust wallet App version;
  2. TRX address;
  3. Transaction I’d (if you have any).
1 Like

I checked for you now and saw that truly 400trx was staked as claimed and that nothing has been installed from the staked amount. It may be that the required minimum number of days has not lapsed. Give it some little more time and try again.

Ok trust wallet version- 1.28.0
Trx address- TAP84JeN4sRxNGaAA7Qd3P5YwuEp7sBf9s
Transaction I’d:8c1bedebd8b01e496bd611fc0d362b7820e1b054afc44c823eb7d31f23be81ac

Just checked for you now, a total of 454trx was staked 4days and 5hrs ago. To unstake, click on your wallet and then click on more, you will see unstake, click on it and type the amount you wish to unstake and click on continue.

Hi
I have same the problem with my BNB, I unstaked it but after 7 days it is still pending. Can you help to check?

This is my transaction ID 32498450160EEA7205CAB54AA02109FADA0AD91E8FE7C15068A30E8C99E3F44C

I tried what you said but it did not work it showed me not available. I am confused now I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to lose this tron

I have the same problem. I cannot unstake the Tron in my Trust wallet. When I try to install the MAX it says “insufficient funds.” No matter how low I make it it keeps saying “insufficient funds” because there is a 1 tron transaction fee ($.01). It is always 1 cent short no matter what amount I try to unstake. I will never use this feature again and would caution others to NEVER stake with the Trust wallet… It is untrustworthy to say the least!

I have already wrote detailed mail and the request no is (29943) no response for mails kindly look in to this issue

Dear sir

20 days back I tried to stake 5000 TRX that time I received error message and my Tron got freezed and I left as such it was shown under frozen category I though it will be ok after 3 days lock period after that I forgot to check.

two days backs I tried to claim rewards but no rewards found and today I visited support page in trust wallet I came to know same type issues faced by many people in that solution provided by support team is to stake remaining Tron and wait for 3 days and unstake then all frozen Tron will available.so I tried the recommended method during that time I received again error message validation error with some number followed by zeros. Now my entire Tron 18572 is gone to frozen category then I checked to unstake normally it will show message as 3 days lock period but now it shows unavailable kindly sort out the issue and do the need

As requested I have attached

1. app version screenshot

2. wallet address screenshot

3. frozen Tron details screenshot

I don’t have error message screenshot

Thank you

Vinayagamoorthy

1 Like

My tron is frozen too

Tronx address
TKACu9gyMmmNAKdZsHrQUkHNVRASfRJdHYy

tron version is 1.16.18

I have my staked tron frozen, please help

My tron adress: TC5UsMBdf7JvnSKV2mBVGVuPoBJb7ZbRzY

Hash: bf99371076460014e90270f05c70c627893974997d796d256bfb5016ccb38fd7

Tron version: 1.26.17

have already wrote detailed mail many times and the request no is (29943) Once again iam send ing the same details kindly look in to the matter on priority please understand the customer concern then reply please cont reply blindly like earlier replies Dear sir 20 days back I tried to stake 5000 TRX that time I received error message and my Tron got freezed and I left as such it was shown under frozen category I though it will be ok after 3 days lock period after that I forgot to check. two days backs I tried to claim rewards but no rewards found and today I visited support page in trust wallet I came to know same type issues faced by many people in that solution provided by support team is to stake remaining Tron and wait for 3 days and unstake then all frozen Tron will available.so I tried the recommended method during that time I received again error message validation error with some number followed by zeros. Now my entire Tron 18572 is gone to frozen category then I checked to unstake normally it will show message as 3 days lock period but now it shows unavailable kindly sort out the issue and do the need As requested I have attached 1) app version screenshot 2) wallet address screenshot 3) frozen Tron details screenshot I don’t have error message screenshot Thank you Vinayagamoorthy

Tron adress
TQfuUY8JWXreNHGduUtmzkzDhGo21KjemC

App version 1.19.2

Tkvimal

May 6, 2021, 4:13 UTC

I have already wrote detailed mail many times and the request no is (29943) Dear sir 60 days back I tried to stake 5000 TRX that time I received error message and my Tron got freezed and I left as such it was shown under frozen category I though it will be ok after 3 days lock period after that I forgot to check. two days backs I tried to claim rewards but no rewards found and today I visited support page in trust wallet I came to know same type issues faced by many people in that solution provided by support team is to stake remaining Tron and wait for 3 days and unstake then all frozen Tron will available.so I tried the recommended method during that time I received again error message validation error with some number followed by zeros. Now my entire Tron 18572 is gone to frozen category then I checked to unstake normally it will show message as 3 days lock period but now it shows unavailable kindly sort out the issue and do the need As requested I have attached 1) app version screenshot 2) wallet address screenshot 3) frozen Tron details screenshot I don’t have error message screenshot Thank you Vinayagamoorthy
My address TQfuUY8JWXreNHGduUtmzkzDhGo21KjemC
App version 1.19.2

@tkvimal your app is too old, update your app to latest version
1.29.10, then stake frozen amount and unstake after 3 days.

A post was split to a new topic: My TRX are frozen