Used Pancake Swap with Dapp not running

Hello my name is David, I mistakenly used Pancake without a Dapp running. Smart chain shows my transactions were completed. I bought 2 different cryptos a few times over two days this way. Most of the amount didn’t appear in my account. When I look at block viewer it appears to have all the information for each of my transactions. Is there a way using this information to recover my crypto and send to correct address. This is my first time using a wallet as I’m very new to the crypto world. I wasn’t sure where to seek help but I came across the Trust Community site and I saw how it has helped so many people. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello @Dvod To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan47,

Thank you for responding. Here is the screen shot of my Wallet version. I’m really new at this so forgive me if I offend you. Are the other items safe to send you and to the community. I’m not sure what should be shared and not shared other than my pass phase keys… are all the other items you need safe to send . [quote=“Alan47, post:2, topic:334410, full:true”]
Hello @Dvod To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
    [/quote]

strong text

1 Like

I bought ethm on pancake swap from my trust wallet. The crypto is showing in pancakeswap but not my wallet. Can someone please help me?

@Jeff627
Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x0b33542240d6fa323c796749f6d6869fdb7f13ca
Decimals: 18

1 Like

I will try that but I do believe I already did, but I’ll try again. It can’t be that hard to do.

I tried, didn’t work. I have 2 ethereum metas now, one bep20, one erc20, and another erc20 showing in my wallet.

Hey @Jeff627
Please send these

1. Receiving address
  2. Screenshot of wallet shoeing balance
  3. App version

There’s my pancake, shows the balance of both bnb n ethm

@Jeff627
Please send your receiving address as a plain text so i can check.

There’s 1 of my transactions

@Jeff627
Your tokens are in your wallet, please follow the guide i sent above on how to add it manually.

0x1CD011533e24f5e62fE0F8F048F09C49a6c758f3…I believe that’s what you want

Bingo!!! Thank you!!! I had to I guess delete my wallet then reimport it. Thanks again