VeChain VET nicht angekommen

Hallo @JennyMillan

Ich habe gestern VET von Binance auf mein Trust Wallet transferiert (Über BSC). Überall steht es ist erfolgreich. Aber auf Meinem Wallet ist noch nichts angekommen.

Adresse: [redacted]

Transaction ID: [redacted]

Danke für die Hilfe.

1 Like

Hi @Sony300,

Upon checking, you successfully received the VET BEP20 tokens in your wallet.
[redacted]

To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for VET, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-add-or-remove-a-coin/896

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
----

=============== Translated by Google - Übersetzt von Google

Bei der Überprüfung haben Sie die VET BEP20-Token erfolgreich in Ihrer Brieftasche erhalten.
[redacted]

Um darauf zuzugreifen, tippen Sie auf das Umschaltzeichen oben rechts auf dem Hauptbildschirm der Brieftasche, suchen Sie nach VET und aktivieren Sie das mit BEP20. Sie können auch dieser Anleitung folgen: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-add-or-remove-a-coin/896

----
Kopf hoch! Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir niemals nach Ihrer Seed-Phrase fragen werden; über E-Mail, WhatsApp, Telegramm oder andere Plattformen mit Ihnen sprechen. Seien Sie wachsam gegenüber Betrügern und Imitatoren und melden Sie sie uns unverzüglich.
----

Hello @iamdeadlyz

Thanks for the reply but it still wont show the VET. :confused:

unfortunately i cant add any screenshots to the reply.

I gave you permission to upload screenshots now, please try again.

Also, please include the Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”)

Just to double-check, please press the Receive/Empfangen button, take a screenshot, and send it here.

Thanks for the reply

The wallet addresses are different. Please make sure you access the wallet that has [redacted] as the address in order to view your VET BEP20.

Hello,

I sent the VET (BSC) to this adress:

But i dont see the transfered VET. How can i get it back?

BSC and VeChain are two different blockchains. Simply sending it to an address does not immediately convert it to its native format.

To retrieve it back, please follow this guide:

Select VeChain in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > BNB Smart Chain > import the private key

Hey,

Where can i see the private key?

And can you give me a more detailed description of where I have to enter the private key?

Thank you very much.

Hi @Sony300,

Scroll down until you see a table with the “Private key”

Please follow the steps that I have sent earlier:

Thank you very much i got it👍🏻

Can i transfer the vet on my main wallet?

Great! You’re very welcome :smile:

Are you talking about sending it to your VET (mainnet) wallet? If yes, please do not send it directly because it won’t be converted to the mainnet token. You have to deposit your VET BEP20 tokens to Binance or other exchanges and then withdraw it as “VET VeChain”.

Do i have to transfer the VET to this adress on binance? (BEP20)

And if i wanna send it back to the trust wallet i have to use Vechain network?

Yes, you have to deposit it as BEP20 and withdraw it via Vechain mainnet network.