Wallet balance shows 0

Hey! I tried this but haven’t heard anything back, I was anticipating an email within 24 hours : I reached out to your telegram a day or two ago and haven’t heard anything back yet.

@Tavrabbit That’s a scammer you’re speaking to on telegram as I would not initiate such contacts.

1 Like

Ah gotcha - I have 3 emails through this platform saying it’s a node setting in my wallet and to reach out on telegram. Is this issue not a node setting in my wallet? Will they get back to me - I had left an email with their chat gpt customer service.

@Tavrabbit Those are scams and they have been banned from here, please do ignore.

When the trust wallet was updated, the 104 USD BNB network disappeared without explanation. can you help me get my money back. thank you.

@argaan Did you already add it manually in your wallet ?
Here’s a guide:

my usdt balance is not reflecting it is saying zero after I just deposited inside it please help me mm

@iceyprend Please provide your app version and receiving address.

Please I need help my balance is showing on my wallet but when I try to send out it shows me a zero balance

@Habibi_001 Can you explain what you mean ?

Hi please I have made a transaction to my bitcoin wallet on the 20th and it’s appearing as confirmed with over 200 confirmations on blockchain. I even have the transaction history on the trust wallet app but my bitcoin balance is still showing $0.
Yes, I’ve also done all the troubleshooting and even re-imported my wallet but I still can’t see the balance. But the balance is showing on the blockchain explorer, can someone please tell me what’s going on as I need to make a withdrawal for a payment and I can’t!

@xxxxx You could consider switching your network and then refreshing your wallet.
But also as long as you can see your tokens on your address on the explorer, then your tokens are in your wallet.

Please how’s it now? Did y’all rectify your problems cause I’m going through the same struggle right now. I need help please

My balance keeps showing $0 even after reimporting and doing all the troubleshooting it keeps saying $0 balance and it’s already completed on the transaction history. Please I need help, how do I get my funds?

@Bele1 I’d suggest you switch your internet and try reimporting your wallet.

I just did this still yet my balance remains $0.00 please help me on what to do, it is over 24hours

@Bele1 If you need your funds urgently, then you can import to another wallet to access it.

How do I import to another wallet to access my funds? Cause it’s getting frustrating now!

@Bele1 Search for a wallet that supports that token, import your seedphrase to the wallet.

What wallet are we talking about? I don’t want to do the wrong thing and lose my funds, please. What exact wallet are you talking about, I need an example. Thanks