What is the official email address of trust wallet

Hello,
Recently i got an email from an address.
Asking 550$ for a key to spendable amount which is in trust wallet.
So is this official email address of trust wallet?

4 Likes

Hello @bhanupatel that is a scam. We’ll never contact users asking for money. Mark such emails as spam.

trust.wallet0113
Is this official email of this wallet? I got mail from this address some trader send me, to get paid the profit from trust wallet need to pay 550$ for 12 word key

@bhanupatel That is a scam email address, we would never email you first.

1 Like

What is the email address for Trust Wallet? I created a new wallet and account with Trust Wallet today, 7/11/22. Once it was created, I moved some ETH from myExodus to the new wallet. Within 15 minutes of the $130+/- of ETH hitting the new wallet, a transfer was made by someone and no notification for me to confirm it prior to sending it. How did this happen and I am not happy over this. I filled out tickets but no replies. I did get an email from and email address requesting me to open new wallet, due to compromising of other, and add $60 to it so as they can finalize the retrieval of those coins. I have extensive security on my electronics and have never been hacked on any other platform. The email address trustwallethelpline4 so I knew it was a scam, it seems to me since not via a trust wallet dot com address

1 Like

@cryptonv Please note that if your wallet has unauthorized transfers on it, then it is compromised, you need to stop using the compromised wallet and here are the possible reasons why your wallet was compromised:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: