What is Trust in Trust Wallet?

I have not been able to sleep for 3 weeks now. My Trust wallet was hacked and all my coins gone. I trust this wallet so much that I believe my assets are super safe and even boasting to friends that Trust wallet has no equal.

But, alas it dawn on me that there is nothing TRUSTY about this wallet. The circumstances surrounding disappearance of about 9 coins still baffling me. How on earth could my assets developed legs when I haven’t used the DApps before. No one knows my phrase except me and me only.

It’s sad this is happening in this age and time without repercussions to the bad guys. I have been weeping for days. It’s a shame.

I will appreciate any help this community can help me out with to recover my stolen assets. I will be available to provide any information required to help as well.

Thanks community in advance

How do I recover my USDT coin back to trust wallet. I sent it through trustwallet to binance exchange since10 days. It is yet to reach binance exchange but if I check with tron network it is still there.

Same situation here. Im too careful not to access or click anything from the phone where the Trust wallet was installed. Transaction signing pin codes, and other securiry settings were applied but unfortunately Trusts failed big time. The only assets left were those that were staked. All assets on the wallet gone. The reason I used this wallet is to spread all my assets to multiple wallets and I made the wrong choice with Trust Wallet. Their security I think is weak. They cannot even provide good support.

@Geopllim
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Same here,just about 3 hours ago,my pumpeth coin missing,where i can get around $600 when it pump,i want to sell it,but then i realize my coin was stolen around 1.000.000.000 pumpeth

This is new phone i just bought 1 day ago,this phone never with another people,i have security bio and pass,but what,my coin already gone

@Cun5533
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’ve replied your email,i hav trace the transaction via bscscan and my token hav transfer to someone name as chn****,amount $560,i never share/expose my phrase word,every security i used,i play in many exchange,but never happen like this,i’m afraid my coin/token being taken again…even thougt it just little amount

If i’dont sell it,my wallet will be around 52.000 dollar,where it will be very helpfull for my family and my kids

It happen again,from 1.305.000.000 pumpeth,missing 12.912.000.000,and then today missing again 12.915.000,where i can acchive around $1200,why it call trust wallet,when it can be trust,and another people had a access to my wallet,where are the trust wallet team,where are the action,where are my solution

@Cun5533
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.