Where are my assets?

I am having the same issue I am missing all my assets. How and when will this be corrected?

Coins are gone! What do I do to recover them? Uniswap still recognizes the address and how much Ethereum but only lists my other coins. HELP, PLEASE

my eth is missing whats going on I dont know what the deal can someone t ell me whats going on

Continue to be missing ERC tokens.

Troubleshooting Performed:

1. Update app - no success

2. Re-import wallet - no success

3. Uninstall & re-install app - no success

ERC tokens are still not showing in wallet

2 Likes

same for me. missing my alt coin. have submitted ticket. Can someone help.

Seems like it’s all my Eth and Erc20 tokens are gone and only my bsc and Solana tokens are left… and my 3 bsc nfts are also gone.

Same here. My funds were there last night and gone this morning! I check religiously every day, sometimes multiple times.

Hello I need help too. All of my saitama inu and Eth just disappeared out of my wallet. I check my wallet daily and it was there this morning. Half an hour ago it just all disappeared. What the hell???

Same here im missing about 7 coins and 3 nfts. I checked etherscan and it shows my ethereum there but balance in wallet is 0! Uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same!

1 Like

Same here… I even tried to delete and restore my wallet, nothing appears. 0 tokens. But in ETHSCAN, they are in my address; but in Trust wallet, 0 tokens…

1 Like

Same thing here, only had ethereum and shiba but it’s all missing. Need help restoring my crypto.

2 Likes

The same also just happened to me! I submitted a ticket and got an automated response. Sent a few emails. Waiting for a response!

1 Like

Same for me… Both my ETH and SHIB have been completely wiped out! I guess I should have taken a loan instead of trying to just HODL… I feel stupid for playing it safe and just HODLing.

Im also having this problem. Was there this morning now I checked and im missing a bunch

Hi my mantra dao and ETH is out of sync or not showing

On transaction history wallet letter is cap but not in trust wallet before an hour it was showing properly now it is showing 0

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

I had 12 coin positions completely disappear out of my wallet. I was getting transfer confirmations that I didn’t initiate. This is not just a glitch. This is very Serious. What is TrustWallet going to do to resolve this?

4 Likes

Everything is back up now so idk, guess it’s all good now. Thanks anyway?

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

1 Like

Dziś miałem to samo sprawdź sobie na stronie debank może nie są dodane do wolleta