Where does my swaps and purchases go?

Hi support. I am new. I have been using trust wallet and panckakeawap to do swap and purchasing. The coin, tokens get deducted from my trust wallet, but the new one dont get added to trust wallet. Where do they go?

I tried youtube and everywhere to find solutions, but noth8ng.

Do they hold somewhere on panckake?

5 Likes

Have you enabled the new coin to show on your list?
ie, go to the symbol in the top right of your wallet with two lines with dots on them, and turn on the actual coin, so it can show in your account

Hi. Yes, i have them. And i see how one is been deducted in results of swap, but not showing the purchased one. Like they disapear. I bought some xrp from bnb. Bnb is been deducted, but xrp not showing. That is just one of them transactions. I have couple more that same thing happens.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue but with trx. From BNb smartchain to TRX Tron. In pancakeswap it shows my TRX balance but it does not show it in my trust wallet… can some one please help?

I have the exact same thing just happened a few days ago…swappin 1 bnb for xrp thru pancake swap…I have enabled the xrp to show up in the trust wallet but no values…looking at the details of transaction, it show the gas used 82.3%. I don’t know what this means or whaT happened to my xrp…any help or insight is much appreciated

Hi support. I am new. I have been using trust wallet and panckakeawap to do swap and purchasing. The coin, tokens get deducted from my trust wallet, but the new one dont get added to trust wallet. Where do they go?

I tried youtube and everywhere to find solutions, but noth8ng.

Do they hold somewhere on panckake?

Hello. My trustwallet/pancakeswap was just hacked by wallet user 0xE13Cf09aEDf86f2259C9c30651247A93F6D378E0.

Is there anyway to retrieve the amount of money lost?

The first transaction occurred at May-07-2021 11:33:32 PM +UTC which swapped 386,526,030.708102521 SAFEMOON For4.452669150472076578 BNB on PancakeSwap.

The next transaction occurred at May-07-2021 11:34:05 PM +UTC sending 4.488942150125538875 BNB to 0xE13Cf09aEDf86f2259C9c30651247A93F6D378E0. This authorization did not come from me and was stolen. PLEASE HELP!!!

1 Like

Have you searched the tokens within the your trust wallet and have you activated them? Also have you connected pancakeswap on Dapp through your Trust Wallet?

Obtain Legit contract addresses:
Simply you could download the coinmarketcap latest app. Compatible to your device and search any coins and coinmarketcap will provide you with all the legit contracts for each token on the active market.

Then you copy your contract and paste contract in your search token area within Trust wallet. Then activate that token. Your tokens should show up once you activate the contract. (Note: you can search contract addys in trust wallet and within pancakeswap dapp aswell, you may need to ‘add’ token. Hope this helps.

Hi support i get the same issues, where i try to swap my BNB to Smart Chain, it deduct from my BNB but show 0 in my smart chain… anyone can help for this one

Makd sure you have enabled XRP Bep20 and ERC20 coin. What you can do is go into your transaction and where it says tokens go to the bottom one where it should say your wallet address and XRP contract. Copy that contract and then paste into Trust wallet ‘search token’ see of that works? I see Binance/Pancake swap is having a few issues.

I’m new to crypto and on the 19th of April 2021 I deposited £250.00 into Binance and bought BNB for that amount. Then withdrew the BNB into Trust wallet and changed it to Smart Chain via the BNB “more” tab
where it says “swap to smart chain.”
I then used pancakeswap to change BNB Smart Chain into safemoon. After some faffing I believe the swap was made.
But no safemoon tokens showing up in trust wallet. ÂŁ245.00 worth of coin gone missing. I tried all I knew to track the missing coin with my limited ability, but no joy.
I’ve been onto Binance support who have told me to speak to Trust wallet support, who have tried to push me onto token supplier? Who that may ever be?
Trust wallet up to now have not been at all supportive and they seem to put up walls and barriers to not help in a proactive manner
Very frustrating indeed, so I’m reaching out to the community for help!!
I’m hoping someone will be able to help me out.
Regards John F

1 Like

Hi John

I’m having the same problem. Did you manage to sort out your problem?

I’m having the same problem. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I bought a portion of ETH yesterday through Simplex on Trust Wallet and it have been more than 24hrs now but I have not received my ETH. I checked with Simplex and they confirmed me that they sent the ETH and it’s the Trust Wallet that goofed up. Contacted Trust Wallet support but they didn’t help me.
It was my first transaction but Trust Wallet doesn’t look too trustworthy.

I just trade bnb to ATP and it disappear I have nothing , any answers ???

I bought btt by swapping bnb on pancake swap. I did it once before with safemoon and it worked fine. I enabled the coin and everything. It says it was successful, but in my wallet, btt says 0… Please help

Did anybody had any reply how to fix this problem , I have swap BNB for ETH , is showing me the balance on pancakeswap but not in my wallet , any help will be appreciated.

Same issue on my side for bnb - eth swap and bnb - trx swaps on pancakeswap.
Eth and trx qty not updated since the swap yestetday.
Quick support and resolution would be appreciated.

If you have transferred or swapped any coin in Pancake swap make sure that you have searched the token in your Trust Wallet and enabled it in Trust as well. For instance you may have swapped Smart BNB in pancakeswap for ETH but the ETH coin in Trust wallet is in another network. Which means it could be either a wrapped coin or under smart chain ETH

Search the below Coinmarket cap ETH contracts in your wallet and see whether you can find your swapped ETH (Aternative can enable all your ETH to you find it) give Trust about 20 secs to load aswell Hope this helps.

Smart chain ETH
0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8

WETH
0xc02aaa39b223fe8d0a0e5c4f27ead9083c756cc2

1 Like

Yes that worked thank you . I switched all the etherum tokens . Is coming under the ethereum token . Thank you

2 Likes