Why i not yet received my crypto on my exchange, Is already 24 hrs since the status of sent is “success”

Dear all, can any one help me to answers, why i not yet received my crypto on my exchange,

Is already 24 hrs since the status of sent is “success”

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @edikagins,

To clarify, you sent your cryptos from Trust Wallet app to another exchange. Is that correct?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 5days ago i send harmony(one) to my wallet and chek the addres+Hash+txid and all its correct and successfully but trust show my harmony 0

I have the same problem no. What did you do to solve it?

1 Like

I have the same problem now. What did you do to solve it?

2 Likes

Hi @behnam.faramarzi,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the issues in the wallet
  5. Further details about your issue (what happened?)
2 Likes

I have the same problem from trust wallet to gate io it is still not received in spite of writing succesfull

@Furkanislek Please contact the customer support of gate.io so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

1 Like

Hello
I deposited two transaction from Binance to Trust wallet both transactions are circa 100 dollars in Shiba Inu coin
I have confirmation from Binance that it was transferred successfully , I got notification from trust wallet that it is received but it is not showing
I rebooted , deleted and reinstalled and nothing
Please help

Hello @Moegamal To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan
I was trying to shift Shiba Inu from Binance to wallet I did two transactions and it gave notification but wallet is empty

I wrote from lots of places like submit a ticket , wrote a mail to support team , and ı tried live support lots of times but they exactly didnt answer. What can I do about this issue

@Moegamal Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Hi Alan
I was trying to shift Shiba Inu from Binance to wallet I did two transactions and it gave notification but wallet is empty

Hi I joined this app cos my cryptos qent missing after I unstaked it from pancake swap. Here is the hash

0x4d99b095e9a31f8eced8ab96b065bcedb6c1c4c03e74116d343cafd9d091ec0a

Please help!!!

Hi Alan
Emailed you all the requested but the mails keep bouncing( delivery failure ) for some reason
Please advise how to resolve this
I sent the transactions hash
The wallet id

@Moegamal Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here) not screenshot.

First transaction 0x48f323fa59c57c5c7aad5fddf6dc82869faa861548039ddf3c90a63112574c64
2nd transaction 0x3abe243ce2c2780a506bf3d2e533ec36fc09e158de1406dfc88e5f317d2a0e70

Walled ID 0x97a0d3a0e16f9F4384711E662f8A00ABbA44CaeD

@Moegamal, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x2859e4544c4bb03966803b044a93563bd2d0dd4d
Decimals: 18

Thank you
I did and the balance is now showing correctly
Appreciate your help and your patience
Best regards