Why i not yet received my crypto on my exchange, Is already 24 hrs since the status of sent is “success”

Same problem here.

I have sent shiba inu from binance to trust wallet and it received it, however shiba inu appear to be on bep20 on trust wallet, so i added shib original contract from the website and sent my coins to erc20 address iny trust wallet.

Status says Completed for hours
And my shiba inu is still on bep20 adress,it didn’t moved to erc20

What to do about this ?

My etherum have gone to the wrong address. Please help me to find and return it

Hello @farinaz11426 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan

Please help!

What is your email? Please let me send you the details

Heya Allan, can you help me out here eith that Bep20 shiba issue?
Give me any contact or w.e. i really need help qs its not going anywhere

@Samuellaukw if you are not comfortable to upload details here, you can open ticket here: https://support.trustwallet.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

@Bmoney To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I cant post links or image embeds, forum not allowing,
Any other way to contact you?

I have the same problem, but can’t get in contact with TrustWallet or Ramp. How did you solve it?

@Alan47 I have an issue too, sorry to hijack the post. I bought a tiny amount of BCRO. BabyCro - I’m not entirely sure it’s even a legit coin (but a risk I took) anyway, when I tried to add it as a custom token, it doesn’t show with a symbol or anything just an amount, no value or anything else on it. Could you assist? I’m not even sure if I’ve got the coin as nothing shows but an amount.

Hello @Marc87
Please read this:

Thank you ever so much for the swift reply, @JennyMillan. I also have another new problem. When I open the apps in TrustWallet and select Pancakeswap to connect, the wallet doesn’t connect and nothing happens. I’ve made a couple of purchases using this method and it did work previously. Any ideas? Marc.

@Marc87
What device model are you on? and what app version?

I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+5G. App version 2.12. It’s like nothing happens at all when I click connect via pancakeswap. Although it did when I bought Dogebonk and BCRO. So unsure what I’ve done to it.

Can you try to clear app cache? or you can delete your app, then reinstall back.
Just ensure you have your wallet backup saved before you do so.

1 Like

I’ll do that, Thanks for your Jenny! I did wonder what was causing it. Samsungs can be temperamental Marc.

Hey Jenny, thanks for your help. It worked and my wallet is now connecting to Pancakeswap. My BCRO is not showing now. At least when I add it as a custom token this time it actually appears but showing 0. Any idea why this could be when it was showing yesterday? Marc.

Why I’m not receive my smart chain 2 days ago…? I send it from trust wallet to another wallet !

Hi good evening i have same problem too
I send NGNT from my Busha wallet to my Trust wallet is was successful but today is the fifth day it has not drop in my account please i need assistance

@Abdoolwa
Did you confirm if the receiving wallet supports BEP20 deposits?

@Kambai45
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)