Wisdom of the crowd

Guys watch out for the forthcoming wisdom of the crowd contest. Let’s light up the community and have fun by participating. Anticipating.

18 Likes

Very much so. That would surely be loads of Wisdom to the Crowd…
Education is the best form of SECURITY
Crypto to the world!
:trust: to the world!

6 Likes

@Bivick hahaha I just want to complete the mission, ignore it

4 Likes

How to join mate crowd wisdom ?

4 Likes

Whao! Indeed, the wisdom of the crowd contest is very much welcomed. It will be awesome!

4 Likes

Wisdom of the Crowd: share your crypto knowledge & earn TWT

Check it out here

5 Likes

Having TRUST WALLET is like you give your personal Trust to this because you give,share and put ur time to ur cryptocurrencies that u have on ur wallet…just saying and thank TRUST

3 Likes

Cryptocurrency are digital assets of value that can be used as a medium of exchange between two or more individuals, bodies or institutions. It serves as electronic monies which can be stored without fear of losses using the wallet platforms available on #Trust Wallet. It can serve as a form of saving, investment and can be used for trading activities. Cryptocurrency has come to stay forever! Thank You Trust Wallet :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Я за любой кипеш)
И всячески прийму участие.

3 Likes

Yes. I usually ready

3 Likes

How to participate ini this event?

3 Likes

Now is our time to shine! Take this poll and quote your retweet of the poll why its the best wallet.

1 Like

How do i participate

Many though and solid competition on the first weeks, didn’t get chosen for the video competition. But i believe; i can make it up in the writing part later.

1 Like

Stay active on twt social media accounts.

1 Like

“Education is the best form of SECURITY”

A really profound statement there. Money will come and go, buy knowledge is priceless.

2 Likes

Holding cryptocurrency is the next generation e-commerce assets/commodity or instruments capitalization.

4 Likes