Withdrawn DOGE and BTT in the wallet. Where to find them?

Hi, I have withdrawn this amount (1201)of Doge and btt(14035) coins from my account

Hello @123456jalal,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Doge and BTT wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, I purchased STACY tokens 5 days ago.it was in my truswallet. I tried to send it to my metamask wallet but nothing happened metamask did not receive it and it’s not in my trust wallet so I’m not sure what happened so I went to eat their mask today and observed that the it says that the coins are in my wallet but I can’t get to it I tried downloading the app on another device but it was unable to my coin address is 0xf2537E901030f9467c487BE1204689db4237c83C
I had a total of 102,000 tokens that I bought sitting in the trust wallet and now they. The wallet show No transactions occured. Just today, Etherscan shows that the token is in my wallet. Can you help please. Photos!
Screenshot_20210416-053030|250x500

Thank you for listening and helping if you can. I did reset the wallet on another phone. That didn’t work.