Withdrew some coins from kucoin to trust wallet. Dont appear in my wallet, but that is in the etherscan. Im worry for that! Can you help me? @iamdeadlyz
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link given by Kucoin
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
- Version 1.27.26
- press icon then it appear my coin, no address
The address coin is wrong I think because I use that and my coins disappear. In the principal web show me TRC 20 and trust wallet ERC20. I don’t know why happened that.
trustwallet address is
KuCoin sent it for you, so it must be the legitimate and correct token.
You can add it as a custom token on the Trust Wallet app by following this guide:
Wow, I got it! Thanks bro! appreciate your help! It was easy follow this steps!