Wrong address in Trust wallet chose

Hi there,

I need help. I sent some APL tokens to the main wallet in my Trust wallet which is the Smart Chain address, and I don’t see my tokens in my balance. How can I get it to reflect as APL tokens?

Thank you

1 Like

@Joycelim9 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I wanted to transfer to my APL tokens, but I used the Smart Chain address instead. I’ve managed to connect my trust wallet to the DAPP, but it is not reflected in my trust wallet. Please help and advise how can I transfer the tokens to reflect my APL tokens.

Thanks,

@Joycelim9 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Thanks for your reply. Which wallet address do you mean? I am not able to find the transaction link, how?

@Joycelim9 your smart chain address (the one on QR code screenshot above).

This is my Smart chain address… but I was supposed to transfer to my APL token instead. 0x1183178CA7ccb4d6D7E2656418A993e0926c125E

@Joycelim9, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Thanks Alan. I’ve added the token as in the screenshot but I still don’t see my tokens reflected in my wallet. Please advise what else I should do.

Hi Alan,

I’ve managed to add the custom token. Thank you very much for your help.

@Joycelim9 Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like