Wrong balance showing in my account - OMI

Hi,

I have been having some issues with my Trust Wallet for the past few weeks showing the wrong balance (the old account balance before two recent deposits) for a short period of time but then correcting itself.

I haven’t made any transactions or transfers out so why is it displaying the wrong amount? It is really concerning, shouldn’t this show the correct balance at all times?

I can provide account details if needed, just let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Jack

Hello @jackm To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Merhaba

Elonomics token ler cüzdanımda görünmüyor

Ancak bscscan da görünüyor.

A post was split to a new topic: Missing tokenlon

Merhaba bende aynı sorun var.

Saat 19:07 de 37.2654 $Elonom token vardı.

20:14 te baktığım 3.7014 $Elonom olduğunu gördüm. Bscscan da $Elonom sayıları doğru olarak kasamda yer alıyor.

uygulamayı silip yükledim,başka bi tablette denedim. Buna rağmen. VPN le sonuç aynı.

Bana yardımcı olun.

Hello sir
My elonom token are missing in my trust wallet. Please help me sir.

I m writing on issue about my “Elonomics” asset in Trust Wallet. I bought 2.5 Elonomics during low season with cost of 3$ each. during high season when price get 10 times more it was surprise to see that my asset became 10 times less! When we save our assets in Trust wallet the amount should be maintained irrespective of price changes. Why Elonomics asset changes equivalent with price changes. During high season it become less and get pack to original when when price drop!

@hassani
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

@JennyMillan Thanks for prompt reply. May i know what would be the gain of buying such elastic Tokens?! is there any chance that price goes up but circulating supply remains fix!?

I transferred Shiba Inu coin from trust wallet to another wallet which was successful but I’m yet to see the coin in that wallet

Hi @hassani
I can’t really say as I can not give financial advice but it would be best to read on what project you’re investing on before you invest on it.

Hey @Augustusjc
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)