Wrongly sent usdt to smartchain in wallet

I have sent usdt from binance to the smart chain wallet bep20 in trust wallet and didn’t receive it.
So is it possible for me to recover the loss…?
Thank you

I’m having this same issue but mine is BEP20.
I sent USDT to a BNB wallet using the Binance smart chain.

3 Likes

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

1 Like

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

Good day,

I also transferred busd from my Binance account to trust wallet bnb address. How can I recover my coins , I will be so glad if you help me

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

1 Like
  1. App Version : 1.28.1
  2. 0xc4fbded03beb580894b135d5115f6c84d74ba5a8
  3. 0xa0f6c5b9348daef8dd7d5f349315e637f3fb1d7661c661c5395a35f0781d909b
  4. d/1FSWzMRPj5Pf6kqpjK7IjZEJ3MSdew121/view?usp=sharing
  5. I accidentally I sent some Safemoon token directly binance platform but it was wrongly i do not find my money please help me

Trust Wallet app version 1.28.8
0xA0a1629f1fEdECDb14cbe3822bDf38c1f75c8222
0xe68d111d3df70aaeef86e1888c22abb36808935937d5a4d19a1291f510173f49
I wrongly sent 9.2 usdt to this smart chain address in order to convert usdt into BNB Smart Chain

Please reachout to Binance regarding this. Your Safemoon coins already moved to Binance address. Only they can help you to recover your coins.

Looks like you already swapped your coins to BNB. Hopefully Your problem already solved.

I have sent Usdt to trust wallet with binance smart chain . How can I recover it

Hi there,
If you made the transaction on Binance smart chain then you need to enable peg version of that asset. Search for USDT in the app and enable which has BEP20 underneath the name.

Here’s a guide to follow :
How to Add or Remove a Coin

Can you help me? I sent busd from my trust wallet to a bnb wallet on gate.i

[/quote]