WTC coins not received in trust wallet

Dear yesterday I just transferred my coins in trust wallet but still I did not received coins in my wallet please resolve my issue. Please note I just contacted binance support and they confirmed transaction on WTC blockchain explorer and ask me to contact trust wallet support

Transaction ID : Waltonchain Explorer

Wallet address : 0x8931bE182c25a112CEba8821388152126f39B2B2

4 Likes

I think you may have used your ETH address and that is where the tokens was sent out.
This WTC is already on mainnet, as shown by the transaction ID. This is not yet supported by Trust Wallet.

Here is how you can try and get the private key of your ETH address and import the Private key to a wallet that support mainnet WTC
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address-eth-etc-clo-poa/145/2

1 Like

Hi everyone. I purchased WTC on Binance and sent direct to the Walton Token wallet on my Trust wallet. The address was an ERC-20 address. However it did not show up on my wallet. The blockchain shows that the transaction has occurred. What has happened here? Is it something to do with mainnet? I also cannot see my private key for WTC address on Trust Wallet as it is a multi-coin wallet. Can anyone help with this?

1 Like

Binance already on WTC Mainnet since January.
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038629312-Binance-Completes-Mainnet-Swaps-and-Opens-Deposits-Withdrawals-for-IOTX-WTC
Trust Wallet does not support it yet.
You can use guide above to get the ETH private key and import it on WTC mainnet wallet.

2 Likes

Thanks @zachzwei - I have tried that, however it shows I have a ‘main wallet’ which stores more than one crypto in it. Where it should have the private key, it just shows an Information circle, not the 3 dots.

1 Like

You need to follow this guide. How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address
This will tell you how to get the Private Key from your Recovery Phrase.

1 Like

Bonjour hello zachzwei please accepte wtc token j’ai le même problème mes fonds sont sur l adresse mais ne s’affiche pas

1 Like

Use this guide to get your Private Key.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145/2
I am assuming, you sent WTC to your ETH address.

Once you have the ETH private key, you have to import it to a WTC wallet.
You can probably get this from WTC official site.

1 Like

Pleae Help.
I have also transferred wtc to my trust wallet and followed the step guide to get private key
I have filled Mnemonic code in the recovery phrase and by step 3 can’t select wtc , so i have choose ETH and by step 4 choose bip 32 client choose" custom derivation path"
and by BIP derivation path ETH m/44’/60’/0’/0
and then cppy the first rom my private key

after that i have import my privta key in my trust wallet. I have try it for sevral times but still not get my coin back. What do i wrong?

please help

1 Like

You are not following the steps correctly.
This guide has been used by a lot of users before.
Make sure to follow every step carefully.
You will not see WTC on the list of coins, you need to set it to ETH.

2 Likes

Eeach time when in filled by Bip 32 Derivation Path for ETH i got different private key
I have filled for Derivation Path for ETH m/44’/60’/0’/0/0 i got different private key each time

Coin still not received back at my trust wallet
Please help me again

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: My coin did not come to my wallet

You do not need to fill up the Derivation Path.
This is only needed if you do not see the coin or token listed.

I just tried it myself, put in the Recovery Phrase, choose ETH.
Then I went down on the Derived Address, I can see my ETH address on the first line.
To the far right is the Private Key.

1 Like

I have do by step 1 : put in recovery phrase
Choose ETH
Down to derived address
First right top : private key

Then i go the trust wallet to import my private key
But after that i have wait it for few hours , coins still not back at my trust wallet.

Only what i can see is by waltonchain.pro and check my received address: 0x7ACAA27ae91EB1202635D8e006e724A1892BC9cd. The amount balance : 2085

Please help again. I want it back

1 Like

You need to import the Private Key to a wallet that support Waltonchain.
https://www.waltonchain.org/en/ecosystem/wallet

1 Like

Can’t download waltonchain.org at mobiel and on my pc, why so difficult!

Have someone experience with this ? And get really his wtc back at some wallet?? If someone work by her/ his wallet please help me

Please contact Waltonchain team for assistance.

1 Like