I have the same problem as many. Transferred 26 XRP into my account but it’s showing as zero. I realized after I sent the XRP into my Trust wallet, it would keep 20 XRP. Why hasn’t the other 6 been released?
Version 5.22 (5224)
From - rPFXvVo2fYXVPdV9gCHQouHsMgMhQ2aUwM
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,
- Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
- Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
- Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
- Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
- Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)
I transferred filcoin and ecomi and they show completed but never actually deposited
I wanted to send XRP coins to my Trust Wallet from Binance. But I used ADA address 0x90271c70C805EB8838624Dd1554e616Ae499D104. The correct one is rNXxMv1s5szSttDZJZ5w88i1scXmfQE4HA (XRP). The wallet is correct but the type of coin address is not.
The TxID is 0x1042625e14aea423115b8eee757eeac46b1c029dec4dbf56e8e1755c87164478
Trust Wallet App Version = 7.1 (617)
What can I do, to get resolution of this?
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search XRP and enable the one with BEP20.
I got it. Now I see it. Thanks so much for your help