Zero balance on my Account

@ademolaib I already explained what to do.
You need to find the right seed phrase, there’s nothing we can do to help unfortunately as we do not keep records of these.

1 Like

I have been using the Trust Wallet all this while and I haven’t changed or created another account. Where do you expect me to get an account I didn’t create

Hi, I have swapped 25$ BNB to A new coin called (LFC) Liverpool Fans Coin)… The swap was done successfully and i have received it in my wallet as a smart contract, but few minutes later it was zeroed ( 0 LFC).

@Mutwakkil Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1- Turst wallet version : 7-32-2, but i updated it after this problem happened.

2- my crypto address : 0x909a8f1B9530139DFB6180be9F98BEBD5BC7dbad

3- transition hash : 0x6a0ba30f152a8a6b572a4450e752cdc155a22eb911cf785509f407f3a430fe2a

@Mutwakkil It seems to me the tokenomics of this coin was made to do that, you should contact their support team, it’s not a Trust wallet issue.

سلام حساب من توسط تراس ولت بلک شده وعده ای داخل کیف پول من معاملات شرط بندی دارند کمک کتید

@As0063 Can you kindly type that in English?

I also have the same problem. I was sent 0.15 LTC but my balance has been showing zero for about a day now. What should I do?

@Ebuka5 Here’s a guide you can follow:

Hello :slight_smile:
I have the same issue. I have tried different Dex’s and they all show zero balance. Hope you can help solve this issue.
Im also trying send screenshots here, but get the message, that media files cannot be embedded in this message… (?)
Kind regards JL@Cph

@135_9 You should be able to send a screenshot now.

First attempt to use TW wasn’t a good experience - wasted hours on this. So

I have moved my funds to find another solution.
But if you can help me relatively easy,I will move them back and attempt one more time.

@135_9 Can you explain in details what you are trying to do exactly?

I have been trying to connect my Trust Wallet to Jupiter, so I can trade tokens on there.
I had as a start 10.8 SOL on my Trust wallet, which were displayed correctly on the Trust platform. But when connecting it to Jupiter, Uniswap, Pancakeswap and Orca, the balance wouldn’t show on those platforms. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Trust wallet with the same result.

1 Like

@135_9 What chain is your Solana on and what chain do the dApps you mentioned support?
Mind you Pancakeswap and Uniswap to my knowledge support only EVM based tokens.

1 Like

I’m not sure there is a customer service team. We might have got scammed.i think we should go on all out available social media and start talking about it. and post our screenshots there.
I cant unstake my SOL for a bit now, and GRT balance shows no value. I’m not happy with my experience so far.

@dtronator Sorry for the inconveniences, please submit a support ticket here and wait patiently till you get a response back.

I’m trying to. Its made to be very difficult. I wonder why. The automated chat support is the least helpful one ive ever encountered.

@dtronator You can click the top right corner to submit a ticket and you’ll be contacted via email thereafter.
Only official email is [email protected]