118 btc transferred from my trustwallet.

I will be grateful if i could get your kind attention to my problem here.

a customer sent me $120 btc and i left it on my wallet for few hours, am very surprised i got a notification of Sent transaction of btc to a wallet, this is not done by me. i clicked the notification and checked my balance, i did not see any btc, i refreshed and i saw 118 , so i had thought maybe is btc network problem etc. but i refreshed once more and didn’t see any money, i keep refreshing the last time i saw again the balance . i was worried and try to transfer the btc to my second wallet but got error message of insufficient balance. and i checked my balance is empty.
I checked and saw the transaction already got 1 confirmtations ( this transaction not done by me nor sent to my wallet. please. i am in a big mess now as customer is disturbing for service.

below is the details.
my wallet: bc1qhev8rs3nm4myeynvjlnvt0m77zm2dpmzmxpg34

transaction i got paid by customer Transaction: 6dcb93c0985c3bce2d984bb76096c738ea868095de5fa9a24e4dfe79c4d60028 | Blockchain.com

and transaction of stolen funds: Transaction: 28b5f1ababdff9bd453414e2aee66e8090a247dff84856f22db807a4a218d828 | Blockchain.com

as i noticed now the btc is moved from the wallet to other wallets.

this is very worrisome. my phone was never hacked , my fingerprint is used for authentication all the time and my phone was all with me. my seceretkeys is safe on my Drive.

Screenshots of app version.
Transactions and my receive page. ( couldn’t use the picture uploader says error so i upload to link sorry.

Please i need help.

Hello @Blessedsiony
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: