50 DOT in my wallet but have a message stating a one time fee of 1 DOT for account activation

I have 50 DOT in my wallet but have a message stating a one time fee of 1 DOT for account activation is required. I have sent another batch of DOT but it still remains and this additional DOT is not showing. Can someone help?

1 Like

HI @valenti,

That notice is “stickied.” You can ignore it once you sent enough DOTs to your wallet to activate it. It won’t go away even if you sent a lot of Polkadot.

How many DOT do I need to buy? I have sent another 2 lots of x3 DOT and they are not showing in my account balance either. Even though I have now purchased an extra 6 DOT, it still shows 50.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. DOT wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

1545gEpjxYoxzX2DMhW2yLGj8KU2pnPC44J1G3B29JDaSGBn

Please re-import your wallet by following this guide:

I have done this but now cannot find my DOT

Please try to use a VPN and refresh the balance again.

How do I use this feature?

• Close the Trust Wallet app
  • Install and download a VPN (do your due diligence on which app to use)
  • Open the Trust Wallet app
  • Select Polkadot
  • Refresh the balance

I have downloaded a VPN app and refreshed the Trust Wallet balance on DOT but still nothing. I can see the balance fluctuating on each individual received transaction but still 0 on the main balance

I see. Next troubleshooting step.

Please backup your recovery phrase:

Then, uninstall the app and install it again. Import your wallet using the backup and check your DOT balance.

1 Like

I’ve already done this after your previous message, do I need to do it again?

1 Like

That was a re-import, not a re-install. Please try to do this.

1 Like

I didn’t think you would pull through on me but it’s finally worked, thank you for your patience and resolving this issue!

2 Likes

Awesome! If you have other inquiries, feel free to create a new thread/topic. Cheers!

2 Likes