Unable to withdrawal my DOT

NOPE. Aside from what you see above. No luck. Let’s keep each other in the loop though. I hope would love to have this resolved sooner than later.

Sure , as I am facing exactly same error u are facing while sending dot

I tried to send BNb it is work and had sent as usual without any problem

Hope support team will get back to us soon and resolve this issue

B. R

1 Like

It must be an issue with the Polkadot blockchain then. Let’s keep in touch on here. I’ll let ya know if anything changes or if I figure out a solution. Have you tried deleting and reuploading the app yet?

Nope , as long as I can send other coins so the wallet is ok and the issue is most likely because of something wrong with polkadot nodes, let’s wait support team hope the get back to us quickly

1 Like

That’s my feeling as well. Hopefully we hear something soon

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 50 DOT in my wallet but have a message stating a one time fee of 1 DOT for account activation

Thank you for providing the requested information. The dev team is currently investigating this issue.

@Wsh, please provide the necessary details as well.

@Soma17, please try to use a VPN while transacting. It is likely that you are having internet connection issues, that’s why you can’t connect properly with the node.

I have sent you yesterday email with all requested information , plz check your email

I have checked now with a VPN same issue loading confirmation screen and failure after few seconds

I have sent you yesterday email with all requested information , plz check your email

I have no access to the emails. Thus, I requested the information to be sent here.

Are you trying to send all of your DOT tokens? Or some few amounts?

I see. Will let the dev team know about this one.

In the meantime, please provide the requested details here.

@Wsh @Soma17

Please backup your recovery phrase first:

Then, uninstall and install the Trust Wallet app. Try to send a small amount and check if it works.

I don’t have a VPN on my phone and I don’t think that’s the issue. It seems to be affecting many other people as well

I have tried sending a small amount and all, both fail. I have also reinstalled the app and it still doesn’t work

I also just tried with a VPN, it did not work

How about re-installing the app?

I have same issue… so I reinstalled app and deposited a small amount of DOT but it didn’t work(not reflected DOT my wallet)… What should i do?

P L E A S E H E L P ! ! !
Same issue here. My transaction is pending for a week now.
Fuck Trust wallet, this app is a total scam, not trustful, they locked up all my Polkadot.