Accidentally Tansferred BEP20 Funds to ERC20 Wallet

@Big_Sean
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token.
Tap the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with bep20

1 Like

Hey guys. I was trying to send some Dogelon Mars (erc20) from my CDC wallet to trust. In my haste I didn’t realize that elonmars (beo20) on trust isn’t the same thing. Is there any way I can retrieve those coins ?

Hello @Johnvpham127 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you so much for the help! I thought I lost $700!
You’re a life saver!

please help i transferred slp to trustwallet on BEP20 not in ERC20 , what shou8ld i do to recover my fund

@Ardlink To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

wallet app version is 2.12
crypto wallet address :0x5B252E3e574883B1bb5302B0c89A3bf0B1845Dea
transaction hash :0xa0812bc87a43fbed6c6b7781625d2d27f10d9559453e2536f8bebca50e5b6bc1

I transfer my binance slp fund to truswallet i accentaly choose BEP20 or smart chain not an ERC20

@Ardlink, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x070a08beef8d36734dd67a491202ff35a6a16d97
Decimals: 18

Thank you so much sir… i already receive it …thank u thank u thank u thank u

Second question sir. how can i convert it to SLP?
Second question sir. how can i convert it to SLP?

@Ardlink what do you mean?
Check this guide if it is what you are looking for: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets

Hi Jenny i have a problem, i did transfer maybe 151 days ago from my trust wallet. But i use another wallet only watch address. İ didn’t find priv key, i joined iancoleman io please help me, how can i find this

@maozdemiir
There is no way for you to access any wallet without the recovery keys.
If you lost the keys for that address, then there is nothing we can do as we keep no logs of them.

Hey Alan,
I sent hapi from trust wallet bep 20 too my KuCoin erc 20 hapi address, I still haven’t received it?

Hello @126lkh Please contact the customer support of KuCoin so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

I’m having similar issues please I need your help. I can’t find my ethereum I sent from my binance account using the binance smart chain as the network. I got a deposit notification but not all day. This is the address
0x6A9Af9b0f301B18705c0ebA3264BD8084647b893
And this is the transaction id
0xf5196d15d8b55f7c13aae21693735ac45cf27e440b6de3e7298db43210c90b77

@Genesisman

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Thanks bro I’ve done it I really appreciate it has appeared in my wallet