Accidentally Tansferred BEP20 Funds to ERC20 Wallet

@Korkusuzkorkak Please contact the customer support of indoex so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

hi I have a problem too regarding the token that i have send to kucoin unfortunately the token that i send was under BEP-20 does support at kucoin…how do i recover back the token

Hello @lokhos
Please contact the customer support of Kucoin so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Can it be reversed please I to my own address 0x5594EB91C32438C01270bb5E5eA611fC55B59b8d

@JEMOVIC nope, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled.

there is a truswallet error here, how can beb20 send to erc20, it should not accept, it tells me to write to you on the other side There is a liar out there, I don’t know if it’s you or them

Hey @Korkusuzkorkak
The network you had the tokens on from the sending wallet is what will be received in your Trust app.
If you had your tokens there on ERC20 network, when you send to your Trust app, it will be received on the ERC20 network too.
Your tokens are not lost, you can still add the token on the BEP20 network manually as a custom token.

Look, I’m telling you the story. I mistakenly pasted an erc20 address on beb20 and he sent the money. How does it send money from beb20 to erc20?

how can i save my money
Buyer Indoex erc20 =
0x6d514e55c752961bea5164e640e8fc656ccad6ea

@Korkusuzkorkak BEP20 and ERC20 share the same deviation path that’s why the addresses are the same and format is identical.

It is your obligation to know on which network the tokens you are holding belongs to and if you are trying to send, does the receiver accepts that network’s token version?

1 Like

hello, I sent from beb20 to erc20 address, is there a way to recover my money, the other party said that it cannot be recovered ?

hello, I sent from beb20 to erc20 address, is there a way to recover my money, the other party said that it cannot be recovered ?

@Korkusuzkorkak
If your transaction is confirmed sent on your Trust app, then only the receiving wallet team can help you out.

Hello … please I made a transaction from trust wallet…I transferred usdt bep20 to an exchange wallet coinex. CSC…I haven’t received my money on CSC… could there be any issue

@Amyfaith
Please contact the customer support of Coinex so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Why is my pitbul token money not showing?
it was in my account yesterday why is it not showing up today

Hi jenny, I have similar issue, can you please help me? I have transferred GEC from trust to Bitmart but realize both GEC is different coin and I lost all what i had in my wallet. Please if you can help me.

@Faisalmukati Please contact the customer support of Bitmart so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Someone made a transfer even though I have security on my account, what a ridiculous scam

@Korkusuzkorkak
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Trust Wallet allows you to prevent unauthorized access by putting a password on the application itself. With this feature, you must authenticate each time you start the Trust application. You can enable password protection in Settings. How can they transfer my money without my password even though I have set a password?