Accidently sent some crypto here but it's not showing up

Hello there sent mycrypto here by accident but can’t see it? Is there anyway you could send it back? Or show me a way to see it so I can?

Blockchain transaction ID: 0xcc49498bc0984fdeb2b461ecf272e2e1870325d31db67094f61f7ae73b3e4301
Address: 0xAf34413f6ad456efE6cB53C6b05EaDFDFBf02E0a

Hello @whitedudedat can you give more details on your issue?

What do you mean by accidentally?

On which blockchain did you supposed to withdraw to? Which was correct blockchain?

It’s more like by mistake wasn’t suppose to withdraw it here, saw it said EMD here and thought it was the same but wasn’t. Any way to transfer it back to the location I sent it?

Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x219d62c8bab89be6ab816e917fc05def1e9273dd
Decimals: 18

After it shows up, you can send them back.

1 Like

Okay just added the Custom Token will I be able to see my the crypto I sent? Or how do I transfer it onto the Custom Token?

1 Like

What do you see after adding as custom token? Does your balance reflected?
Can you screenshot address custom token?

Don’t see any changes

@whitedudedat can you screenshot the wallet address used to receive that token?
(press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here.)

1 Like

Though it was the same EMD but I was mistaken

@whitedudedat got you now, you sent your ERC20 tokens to your ThunderCore address.
You have to follow this guide to recover your funds: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

chose ETH - Ethereum on coin part and then select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path, Client “Custom derivation path” .

On BIP32 Derivation Path fill the following values (delete the existing values in the field before pasting).

m/44'/1001'/0'/0

Then go to ### Step 4 - Get the Private Key

Check the list of Derived Addresses. If you have done the steps properly, then the first address on the list is where you have sent the missing crypto. Copy your Private Key which is on the far right.

Step 5 Import the private key as the coin you are trying to recover inside your Trust Wallet App.

On importing, import your private keys as ETH wallet. After importing your tokens will be visible.

If they are not there, add them as custom token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x219d62c8bab89be6ab816e917fc05def1e9273dd
Decimals: 18

Thanks for all of the help good sir, all is well now 10/10 service :+1:

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!