Balances not showing after wallet restore

@JinnieBoi91 What it means is you need to find the correct seed phrase for the wallet you’re trying to recover.
The seed phrase you’re using is for another wallet if you get different addresses.

@Tobi the seed phrase it’s correct. It was the exact seed phrase when I first use trust wallet. I believe seed phrase don’t change. Also trust wallet is on a
hierarchical deterministic structure which means the public address change everytime a reinstalltion occur? Is there anyway to import my private keys in trust wallet?

2 Likes

@JinnieBoi91 Each seedphrase is unique to a wallet and address, it’s impossible for your address to change on each reimport except you’re importing different seed phrases each time.

@Tobi would it be possible for my initial seed phrase to change when I started with trust wallet? Also possible to import my private keys in trust wallet?

For my case I have ever re- imported the wallet using the same passphrase and all was well but after some months later of getting a new phone I tried to do the importing but this time round assets didn’t come back, I opened one trust wallet which I have kept its keys securely till now and it has ever worked for me for the first time I imported why not now then? I sent crypto to trust wallet and I have the addresses which I used to send to trust wallet but when I try to deposit now it shows different wallet address from the ones I was given initially, I read that you upgrade the addresses for security maybe you did that and didn’t mind bridging the assets on the old wallet address, i have tried several things:- changing phones, checking networks, re-importing, app update but still not showing advice

@JinnieBoi91 No it isn’t possible for your initial phrase to change.
If you’re trying to get your private key, you could use a third party to do that.
You could use the guide here, it has steps on how to derive a private key.

@nkomeanthony There’s nothing like an address upgrade for seed phrases.
Your address never changes nor updates, if you’re seeing different addresses then it means you’re importing the seedphrase to another wallet.

@Tobi does this applies to SOL, MATIC, FTM, RUNE and DOT network? As I don’t see the third party listed coins on the guide sent

@JinnieBoi91 The list of coins you can derive a private key for are there.

@Tobi ive submitted my ticket because of unable to send my manta token to my bybit wallet, why the app says “unsupported token: unspecified”. I got my manta from my ByBit wallet then wanna send it back to there. Also i tried to send my manta back with my computers and it says i dont have enough ethereum to pay fee while i actually had it

1 Like

@rijalnaabil You need gas fees to be able to complete transactions, please read:

@Tobi Ive checked the postu told but still cant send my token, “unsupported token: unspecified” what is that mean? And what should i do in order to make my transfer succesfull. I had eth for the gass fee anyway. Could you help me?

@rijalnaabil Can you check what chain you have your MANTA tokens on ?.

@Tobi i had it on manta pacific with this contract address (0x95CeF13441Be50d20cA4558CC0a27B601aC544E5).

@rijalnaabil Then you’d need to have ETH on the MANTA network also for gas fees to send it out.

1 Like

How can I add ETH to my manta network. I have tried several times to send Manta token from trust wallet to binance account but it keeps showing Unsupported token type unspecified

@Ahmed191995 Please submit a support ticket from your Trust app regarding this.
Settings =>> Support

i sent ltc to my wallet is in my transaction history but over 1 week my balance is still zero

1 Like

My Solana is not reflecting in my balance and is successful in blockchain

@Eken I’d suggest reimporting your wallet or switching your internet connection before reimporting.