Balances not showing after wallet restore

@Tobi thank you for your reply, as i mentioned before i never had more than one trust wallet, so how can be the wrong seed phrase. I also replyed some posts from before and my reply don’t got approved!

@zolee There is still actually nothing Trust wallet can do because there are no logs of seed phrase kept. It is only known to you, I’d suggest checking places you could have stores the phrase in or wrote down just to confirm you have the right words.

I have a similiar problem. I have an amount of ETH to pay any fees. I can send STRK and ARB to another wallet, but not MANTA. It says that I haven’t enough amount of ETH to pay fees. Actually I think that I should swap somehow my ETH to Manta’s ETH. But as a newbie I don’t know how to do it. Could someone help me?

@Paul4444 You’re correct, you’d need ETH on the MANTA network to send out tokens on the MANTA network.

1 Like

Please Tobi I uninstalled and reinstalled my wallet but I can’t see my coins
Please help me ,it is really urgent

@Emmanuel1215 You can add them manually if they’re not shown.

Please Tobi,I have tried adding them manually but my trust wallet seems different from the ones shown here , please help me
I am out of funds right now because of this issue

@Emmanuel1215 If your address is different then you probably imported a different wallet and you need to import the right wallet to access your tokens.

I guess you misunderstood what I am trying to say,I have tried restoring the coins manually but it doesn’t work

@Emmanuel1215 Did you check your address on the blockchain explorer to see if they are on your address ?

Yes,my balance is showing on the explorer but it doesn’t reflect in my main wallet

@Emmanuel1215 I’d suggest you restart your device and try reimporting your wallet again.

1 Like

I so much appreciate your answers Tobi but please how can I reimport my wallet?

@Emmanuel1215 Please read this:

1 Like

I have followed the steps on the link and I have done everything as instructed but my coins still doesn’t reflect
I am really stuck here please help me

@Emmanuel1215 Can you provide your receiving address.

Thank you so much Tobi,you have been very helpful since yesterday,I think the coins have been able to reflect in my balance now
I appreciate alot

Hello Tobi please I need your help
I have about 200 USDT in my wallet logged to my laptop now I imported my wallet to my phone but my funds are not showing

Please help me out
What should I do

Hey Tobi
Here is my old address for eth that i hade before restoring:
0x4c37725821d305130c741AF53B803e69EC023A5F

Here is my new address that i got after restoring wallet:
0x0535d7d1c650A01b25907431ad28bb8F22bEd406

can devs take a look maybe they figure out a solution how to recover my corect addresses.

Thank you

@zolee There is no way to “correct” an address, if you got a new address after importing then that means you imported another wallet.
You need to find the keys to that particular address and import that.