Balances not showing after wallet restore

Thank you for the fast Tobi. It wont allow me to upload a video but here are images regarding the glitch when connecting to Rabby.

@Johnmayn95 Can you attach the video to a google drive and share that here

@Johnmayn95 Also try clearing your app cache or delete and reinstall the app and see if that helps.

I’m unable to attach a video to this thread. I went ahead and re installed the app. All the wallet sessions went away but when you connect to Rabby again the same issue occurs.

Hello Tobi,

I lost my phone and bought a new one. Restored the app. Added my seed phrase, but the wallet is empty. When I check my bitcoin, there’s no bitcoin at the address. I own quite a bit of crypto.

What can I do?

1 Like

Hello @Hierarchy
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.

I have only ever had one seed phrase. I’ve never had another one. Can you help somehow?

@Hierarchy Unfortunately there’s no way we can help as we do not keep logs of the seed phrase.

It opens a wallet. Shows my coins (mostly) but not all, and then shows zero balance for the coin list. I’ve tried searching the coin wallet address, but shows zero. I have six figures in crypto on trust wallet… it’s not a small amount.

@Hierarchy If you can see some of your tokens, then it’s probably the right one you have.
You only need to add the other missing tokens manually then.

But I have my Seed phrase. I’ve only ever had one seed phrase. My coins show up on the list.

This is my address that was associated with my seed phrase!!! But it’s not ! WTF

bc1q6g3uul0r9j4lmzsckk8rrumpljf9yekq0p99jd

So who seed phrase do I have but he’s showing a zero balance. How can I have a seed phrase that I’ve been using forever, and now all of a sudden it does not show a balance.

Who can I speak to more in depth about this?

I have six figures, interested in trust wallet, and I need someone to speak with to try and get this to work.

@Hierarchy I already explained to you, there’s nothing we can do.
You need to find the correct seed phrase.

Hi valance its not showing after i restored my wallet olease guide me recuperate my coins

Hello @Mariom2g
Did you try adding the missing tokens manually ? You can check on the blockchain explorer to also confirm if you have the right wallet address.

Hello I’m having serious issues with my wallet since yesterday they sent money to my wallet and it not showing

Hello @Olamilekan06
please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1 Like

bc1qqq6nvtzh8hgmy2qccqrzxjx7xdczevmhas63pu

This my wallet address please help me out since yesterday have been waiting

1 Like