Bitcoin sent to trust wallet weeks ago and not received

Hello @JP7454108
That version seems to be an old version.
Please suggest to download the recent app update,

Thank you for your prompt response. Once he update with the new version, will he receive the btc? Zillion thanks

@JP7454108 It shows he already received the BTC on the blockchain explorer so yes the BTC is in his wallet.

Hello do you remember me? My friend still didn’t receive the bitcoins I sent him it’s been a day now! Please help me!

It’s been 3 days since I sent him the bitcoins I need help I don’t know what to do!

Hey @Tomy2
Your “friend” already spent the Bitcoins as he has sent them out already.
Everything is visible on the blockchain explorer.

i would advise you to check the explorer well and see for yourself.

But he didn’t sent anything he doesn’t even know what the other wallet where the bitcoins have been sent!

@Tomy2 This seems like a spam at this point, you can check on the explorer like i said, your friend has been sending to that same address for some time.
You can check his previous sent out transactions and see where they went.

Someone sent me Ethereum worth 12,259 for the past two days now and i am still yet to receive it.
0x9C09eAbD0718dC681805765483122075C2aBd9d4
This is my wallet address which i sent for receiving it
Help please, what could be the problem

Hello @Emmyrae
That address you sent has no history of any transactions.

The address was meant to receive not send out, and the person who sent the coin confirmed that it was successful and i am yet to receive it. It’s being 2days now

I haven’t used this particular wallet to carry out any form of transaction. This is actually the first time using it, could that be the problem

@Emmyrae No the problem is this address has never received any transaction before.
So please request the transaction ID from the sender.

Hey Tobi I also have this same issue why is this happening to everyone one please help , btc haven’t reflected on my account and it has been confirmed already and showing on my transaction history but not on my main balance

@Koriyakk Please follow the troubleshoot guide below if your funds are not visible:

Please they send 100$ to my trust wallet I have not receive the BTC it’s ,24 hours now

This is my wallet address

bc1qvmgncg8ugcv4g7k22y6y2cd7vmzfv354h6tzy0

Hello @Fonia123
Do you have a transaction ID instead as this wallet address you sent has no history of received BTC.

Hello Tobi so sorry for the last time but this time I have another problem i sent bitcoins to someone but it’s been 3 hours since i sent them and i have not a single confirmation on blockchair.
I don’t understand what’s the problem it never has been that long usually.
My transaction is pending and last time i lost the money i sent and i don’t want it to do again

Here is the transaction adress:
39306cfe2acad26170eec00a4e0c04fcf81e91f317d14ff316c7be45e4374cb1

Hello @Tomy2 for your information , Trust Wallet is just a Wallet , we don’t own the blockchain or control it , you can see here your transaction is pending all you can do is wait you should be fine when it’s finished

we can’t help you .

1 Like