BNB Disappeared after Swap

Just wait a little while and the money comes back, without the fees however

I’ve tried swapping BNB for SMARTCHAIN twice and both times paid the fee and just received my BNB back. SUPER FRUSTRATING. I did it a couple times last night with no issues.

1 Like

It just happened to me too. Has anyone recieved their BNB yet? It´s been 30 minutes and I have 0 BNB and 0 BNB smart chain

Same issue for me as well. Is this an issue with Trust Wallet or Smart Chain host? Anyone able to complete a transfer from BNB to Smart Chain?

Happened to me as well. After about 30 minutes, i received my BNB back, but it was not swapped to Smart Chain. I want my fees back.

I had the same issue now 3 times. I tried the leaving gas amount too but same ol thing.

the same thing happened to me!! i dont know what to do, it says i have 0 BNB AND 0 BNB smart chain!! PLEASE HELP!!

Im also having the same problem…they eat my fees but nothing was swapped…where is my money​:rage: looks like total scum :thinking: I don’t want to try again as it may eat little by little till nothing is left​:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am having the same problem, i swapped BNB to Binance smart chain now i dont have either. Also i dont see anything on transaction history.

Can some on help me with this ?

Dont worry your BNB should come back in about 30 40 mins, but without the fees. Trustwallet is being wierd today

Same here. It’s not right to keep taking fees every time the swap fails. Refund everything back! This is scammy behavior. These fees are paid for nothing if nothing happened.

Already been charged 4 times. W The f not pretty trustworthy. Need my money

I failed twice before I went hunting for a different solution. I found this process on Reddit and then succeeded with it myself:

1. Go to BNB and hit the 3 dots then choose “Swap to Smart Chain”.
  2. Find out what the 100% maximum is then INSTEAD OF SWAPPING RIGHT AWAY figure out the fee on the transaction (this may be on the next screen).
  3. Subtract the fee from your maximum and swap that much BNB to Smart Chain instead.

It seems like there is some weird fee issue on the Trust Wallet side of things? I’m no expert but this allowed me to get Smart Chain and use PancakeSwap to trade for SafeMoon.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Ok, now my balance in BNB re-appeared but without the commission. Obviously swap was not successful as I did get back BNB not smart chain. But they took their commission. How to get it back?

1 Like

Happened to me. I recently swap my bnb to smartchain and then it’s gone

I tried it again ,it says swap was sucessfully completed but no coins and fees charged everytime we attempted the swap.

Same problem as many of you. Swopped bnb for smart chain. Tokens disappeared for about 2 hours. Now I see I have the bnb amount I swapped which is obviously minus the fees and I have missed the window for a major trading opportunity.

Hi,

Just did this now tired swapping BNB for smart chain and both them disappeared with the fee taken and it saying successful. Have sent a email, but no responce

Same boat, tried 3 times and the BNB was returned minus the transaction fee

1 Like

I sent bnb to binance and then I am trying to send it back to trust wallet and use the smart chain address for withdrawal the one which starts with 0x but binance says The withdrawal address format is wrong. Please check the withdrawal address length and character content and try again