BNB Disappeared after Swap

same here.
tried to swap BNB for Smart Chain it left my wallet empty.
15 mins or so i got my BNB back minus the fees.

frustrating…

1 Like

Same here. Tried 3 times and everytime they take the transaction fee but put the bnb back in my account. Want the money back and the swap complete!

2 Likes

what to do now, do you have any idea??? it happened twice with me!!!

1 Like

yes, i did that too last night and it worked just fine, but as i did it this morning, it arrived after an hour without the network fees, and then i tried again like an idiot! it came after 30 mins this time but still, they took the fee again! this is absolute robbery, sooo many people are having this problem wth is going on?

1 Like

Hey, I have just swapped it back to Binance, how do I withdraw it back as smart chain into trust wallet?

Same problem for me too… Bnb returned to wallet but fees deducted 0.00475 what to do???
Tried 2 times 0.0095 BNB gone … What to be done please help

1 Like

Same here.
2x BNB to Smart chain, coin disappeared. Appears back in 20minutes without fee. No Smartchain, just less BNB

2 Likes

It worked for me the second time. Not sure why. I didn’t do anything different. Good luck y’all.

this works!!! had given up all hope and then tried this and success. so weird

I’ve tried to swap 5/6 times, as a result the BNBs returned to their wallet and the commissions were paid so … I want my fees back

4 Likes

Hi can you tell me what was the fee percentage is of the total transfer?

I tried to convert 3 BNB to Smart Chain on Friday and they disappeared! I tried to convert 7 BNB early this AM to Smart Chain and they to disappeared. I was dumb enough to try it one more time about an hour ago and 3 BNB disappeared. Where are they going and will I ever get them back???

When I check my wallet by “BNB” or “Smart Chain”, they only show my original 3 coins from last Friday, they don’t even show any record of the other coins ever existing in my wallet! I was concerned that I had a bad app (read about it re the Apple App Store stocking bogus Apps), but it does appear to be the correct Apple App. What is going on? Can I expect to hear from Trust Wallet, and do I have any recourse? From what I am reading here, I am guessing that I am out of luck. Any assistance would be welcomed - thanks

Has anyone heard about this occurring?

My BNB disappeared for 2 hours after swapping to Smart Chain. BNB returned but without the fees that were paid for the swap!.. Someone should refund the fees. They have not answered this problem on twitter

SOLUTION - WORKING METHOD
I have seen this up the feed and I have tried it and it has worked for me!!!

I failed twice before I went hunting for a different solution. I found this process on Reddit and then succeeded with it myself:

1. Go to BNB and hit the 3 dots then choose “Swap to Smart Chain”.
  2. Find out what the 100% maximum is then INSTEAD OF SWAPPING RIGHT AWAY figure out the fee on the transaction (this may be on the next screen).
  3. Subtract the fee from your maximum and swap that much BNB to Smart Chain instead.

It seems like there is some weird fee issue on the Trust Wallet side of things? I’m no expert but this allowed me to get Smart Chain and use PancakeSwap to trade for SafeMoon.

Hope this helps!

In my previous post, I had tried twice and had the same issue…buy my crazy ass tried again and it actually worked. Took about 20mins but bsc showed up in my wallet.

Same problem facing here today . When solve this problem :unamused::unamused::unamused: ???

I swapped around 70 $ from binance to banane smart chain . My BNB balance deducted from BNB but not credited to BNB smart chain . But I got my BNB balance return on my BNB coin with8n 30 minuts . Bit I wanted to swap it to BNB smart chain again but I can’t help me team please solve soon this problem

Same problem facing here today . When solve this problem :unamused::unamused::unamused: ???

I swapped around 70 $ from binance to banane smart chain . My BNB balance deducted from BNB but not credited to BNB smart chain . But I got my BNB balance return on my BNB coin with8n 30 minuts . Bit I wanted to swap it to BNB smart chain again but I can’t help me team please solve soon this problem . Help me

Come on support the problem touch so much people we want our fees back!

This was not the issue though. The transactions are successful, but the transfer does not happen. I did substract the fee already, it states it was successful, but it returns bnb minus the fee.

This work but now I need my fees to go back to my wallet , hope they will comes