BNB money wont show up and no pending transactions

Exact same thing happened to me. I’ve made the same transaction through Simplex many times without any issue. No sign of $2000 worth of BNB in my Trust Wallet. It’s been 8 hours.

Jesus! Well, everyone is saying to wait because it’s taking some time for transactions to reflect in the accounts. It has been like 13 hours since I did my transaction. I’ll keep waiting and post it here as soon as something happen. I hope you get your BNB soon too.

19 hours here waiting for my BNB to appear after confirmation from MoonPay/Trustwallet

My money finally showed up on trust wallet but on Smart Chain not BNB. I hope everyone solved their issues too.

1 Like

I am having the same issue today. I received approval and confirmation but nothing in my wallet

1 Like

It has been 48 hours and my money is still not visible in my account. When will the problem be solved?

3 Likes

I strongly advise you to avoid Simplex.
Their rate is terrible, and it takes 24 hours to receive your BNB if you’re lucky, some people on Twitter waited 3 days.
I can’t believe TrustWallet decided to have a partnership with Simplex.
Not only I will stop using Simplex, but I will also stop using TrustWallet as soon as possible.

Did you confirm the transaction? Coinspot send you an email and you need to authorise it.

I confirmed the transaction and it written as completed on CoinSpot …,

Hi,
I bought BUSD via the trust wallet buy button. Moonpay sent me an e-mail 26 hours ago that my BUSD is sent to my wallet. The destination wallet matches my wallet adress. On the explorer binance org website it says the BUSD already belong to my assets. However, my trust wallet is empty. How can I get in contact with Trust wallet support for this issue?
Are there more people with the same issue?

Kind regards

Hello 48 hours ago smart chian disappeared. 1 hour before SAFEMOOD disappeared. Where did they go? slowly all my balance is disappearing. is there anyone who can help?

1 Like

Hocam selamlar benımde yaklaşık 2.5 gün oldu hala transferim gerçekleşmedi. binance smart chain üzerinden trust wallet a göndermiştim. Binance hesabıma da geri gelmedi.

Birseyde yapamiyoruz yardim edende yok robot gonderip duruyor biseyler allah sonumuzu hayir etsin

1 Like

I am having the same problem. I’ve made 3 purchases of smart chain. Gotten the confirmation from simplex that it’s approved. But I still don’t have any deposits of it in TW

Hey Please help me. I am pretty new at trust wallet and got confused with Three Different ETC options (Mainnet , BEP2 & BEP 20). I sent my ETC (Mainnet) to my own ETC (BEP20) address and realised the error. All in the same Trust wallet Multicoin wallet. My Transaction hash is

0xf376755598707de632c338de235f2fa5d61c1fe0d448677474fe9ba95241ae67

Please tell me that all is not lost. The funds sent now lies in a non custodial mainnet wallet with the same address as my ETC (BEP20) wallet. Can this be solved?

I have the same issue. I tried swapping BNB to Smart Chain but when I tried to do a 100% swap, I received an “insufficient funds” error message. I had to do a 75% swap, being taxed with the fee, then another transfer, being taxed with another fee. Basically, I paid 2x fees because of an TrustWallet error. The main issue is that even after this, the swaps are not showing in my wallet as Smart Chain. It’s almost 1h since I’ve done this, I wanted to do another BNB to Smart Chain transfer but so far my money seems to be “lost” and I’ve also paid 2x swap fees. Can someone help me, please?

I bought some bnb early this morning as well and here it is 3:40 pm and still nothing its been like 9 hours and I received conformation emails and everything they even sent me a email asking did I get it. If it’s not there by morning I will be calling my bank and reporting simplex as a scam and do a chargeback because this is ridiculous.

All I can say is be patient. The systems were so Boggs down I tried to buy ethereum just to get some funds to trade and bypass simplex. Boy was I wrong. After being unable I bought bnb. After waiting a day it finally showed up. Then when I moved to blockchain it completely disappeared (twice). It finally showed back up and the swap through cake was easy.

Deep breathes

Hi everyone, here are some tips to help you:

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
  • Check your wallet address on https://explorer.binance.org/ (for BNB Binance Chain) or http://bscan.com/ (for Smart Chain BNB). If it’s already there then it already arrived in your wallet. If not, contact the customer support of the exchange regarding withdrawal issues.
  • Try a full reinstall of the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.
    How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
    Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.
    How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet

If this is about the cross-chain swap from Binance Chain to Smart Chain BNB, check here: Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing - #203 by iamdeadlyz

If you bought from the third-party crypto providers like MoonPay, Simplex, etc., they are taking time in distributing the bought cryptos due to the increased demand. It is best to contact them directly. Support ticket links can be checked here:

1 Like