BNB on BSC withdrawal 7seconds after deposit… where did it go?

I deposited BNB onto my trust wallet and it was withdrawn within 10seconds to another address. Where did it go? I have Face ID recognition and did not do the transaction.

Here is the transaction hash: 0x0aa8df2ad9b7d6c1539f699bcad69881eeba786e59c900826b12b8aa2cae56eb

Wallet version 7.1

Thanks for your help.

@BigBear Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Thank you for your reply.

I definitely followed all the steps you have described. I have never shared my phrase. My phrase is stored offline. My phone has been checked for malware. I just want to know how this happened. Is there a way to see if someone had “recovered” my wallet into another device as indicated?

I used the scan tool to see where the funds went and it appears lots of people have had their funds stollen.

@BigBear As long as there is/ are transactions in your wallet which you didn’t approve, then there is a high chance of already being compromised.

Hi Jenny
Yes I am aware it is now compromised but I am confused and concerned with how this happened. Is there a way to check if someone has used the phrase on another device?