BNB Staking Validator Decommissioned

Do we have a date for the Android Trust wallet update?

I have staked my bnb for a few days now and I still don’t see my rewards. Are the rewards come in on the daily basis?

I have redelagted my bnb for a few days now and I still don’t receive the rewards coming in. Are the rewards distributed on a daily basis?

1 Like

me to.same situation.what’s going on??

2 Likes

Suggest you make an inquiry here:
http://support.trustwallet.com/ask

The more ppl ask the same subject the more likely they will resolve the issue.

1 Like

The wallet for android has been updated. The problem is not solved

6 Likes

@zachzwei I have had an update on android to Version 1. 27.9… But it didn’t change a thing… Exactly the same result… Pending delegate of Ararat and funds are locked for 7 days.
Was this update meant to solve the issue???

Just updated my app…
ITS STILL THE SAME!

bnb1v97ml0w60ng7drx7yq80szru92hx3l2af3vtlg

1 Like

still same problem also here i dont see where i can " redelegate"

i am really worried that ararat validator will not end back our bnb

1 Like

7 days have passed since unstaking BNB. Still pending. I need them tomorrow. Just let me get my BNB today!
And never use TW again

E6D4C36E1CA26A5B676DB1ECF00ED5788D577002ECEBF2503E9BCF882A25AACC

I am unable to unstake my BNB . I am using Trust Wallet on Android. Can somebody tell me where to get the latest version of Trust Wallet to resolve this issue. My app is having version 1.27.8. Please help me, I need funds for an urgent task.

Hey everyone, there is a way to redelegate while we wait for app to be fixed. You can import your recovery phase (from Trust Wallet app) and import into the browser binance chain wallet. You can then redelegate from there with no problems.

Hey everyone, there is a way to redelegate while we wait for app to be fixed. You can import your recovery phase (from Trust Wallet app) and import into the browser binance chain wallet. You can then redelegate from there with no problems.

1 Like

@Retailfork import recovery phase into binance chain browser wallet and you can redelegate from there. Cheers

1 Like

Is it safe to do that??.. I’m always worried when typing in seed phrase anywhere… But thankyou for the tip though

Sounds promising, Is that a Guaranteed safe option?
And how, through the Binance Network
OR
Binance Smart Chain Network?

I’ve added the binance chain wallet extension, but I’ve yet to put the seed phrase in to try… I might see how others get on first that are braver than me

Please can you help me find where is the redelegate option on the Binance Chain Wallet exactly ?

I am first time using trust wallet and never will again, this is some kinda joke or something ? Will never use anything but binance.

1 Like